Thread: Blocked from Trade/sell?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Blocked from Trade/sell?

i wanted to put up a post question on the trade/sell thread and it stops me from going? any help or admit. also how do you delete a thread, i know its sounds dumb but ive never worked with a forum before.
    “My vocation is more in composition really than anything else - building up harmonies using the guitar, orchestrating the guitar like an army, a guitar army.”
    -Jimi page

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Look at the description of that forum -

Any gear you have that you want to sell, trade or buy - here's your chance! You must have been a member for at least 30 days, with a minimum post count of 20 in order to post here.
    You can ask a Moderator to delete any thread you started.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Look at the description of that forum -

You can ask a Moderator to delete any thread you started.
    ok Robert, can you please delete, Help Please Help under beginers and newbies (http://www.thefret.net/showthread.php?t=17419 heres the url if it helps) and adminastrative help help under Problems & Difficulties( http://www.thefret.net/showthread.php?t=17439 url if it helps) please if you can, also thank you for your time and information if i dont get back to you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “My vocation is more in composition really than anything else - building up harmonies using the guitar, orchestrating the guitar like an army, a guitar army.”
    -Jimi page

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Done.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Done.
    wow quick hahaha thank you again robert
    -Jimi page