Thread: Amazing! Simply amazing....

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Amazing! Simply amazing....

Change to full screen and watch this! SooOooo Cool!

LIVE AND LET ROCK!!

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome!

Post Thanks / Like

agreed
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like

Brilliant. Thanks for posting.

It's sad that NASA has seemed to slip from relevance these days. I'm a gen X'r so I missed the whole moon walk stuff, but grew up with the space shuttle which was just mind exploding stuff for a kid.

I guess, for a number of reasons, the world in general is just more focussed on the mess we've made down here rather than exploration "up there". Probably a good thing, but I had hoped that by now we'd have bases on the moon and stuff.

Out of interest, anyone planning on going to see the last shuttle launch?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Stranger
    Change to full screen and watch this!
    Better yet, go to youtube directly and choose 480p (720p if your graphics card cost as much as a Gibson) and full screen it!

I enjoyed watching this from the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy.
    Last edited by Tig; January 12th, 2011 at 08:36 PM.
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tig
    Better yet, go to youtube directly and choose 480p (720p if your graphics card cost as much as a Gibson) and full screen it!

I enjoyed watching this from the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy!
    Great suggestion and I did just that on my media centre

(Oh and I think my graphics card cost more like $200, thats a cheap Gibby )

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool vid!
    Ronnie

Guitars: Washburn WI64DL Idol, Yamaha Pacifica 112, Yamaha EG112C, Washburn House of Blues Electric, Washburn G30 Acoustic

Amps: Crate GX1200H Head, Crate 4x12 Cabinet, Crate GLX65 12" Combo, Johnson 15 watt, Fender Frontman 25R

Pedals: Cry Baby Wah, DOD FX20-B Stereo Phaser, Danelectro Cool Cat Transparent Overdrive, Daneletro CM2 Metal II, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro FAB Flange