Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Photos from NAMM 2011

Thread: Photos from NAMM 2011

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Photos from NAMM 2011

I put up a slideshow of the photos I took from NAMM -

http://www.dolphinstreet.com/blog/namm2011photos.php

I was sure I had myself and Joy Naylor on the camera, but nope. Joe is a really cool guy and I have been a fan of his guitars and gear for a long time.

The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

It was hard to try enough gear, because I kept getting surrounded by these chicks...

The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nice Robert! And the pictures are good too!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    It was hard to try enough gear, because I kept getting surrounded by these chicks...

Well done, Robert. Such a rockstar, backpack and all!

Those pedal boots look like a cool product!

Post Thanks / Like

Where is your pocket protector?

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Robert, you are such a huge star now. The girls just look so happy.

Post Thanks / Like

What did you find Robert that has given you GAS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Great pictures, Robert.
    It is clear that there are way too many excellent guitars available to us, and that is not a complaint!
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

WOW!

Thanks so much for the pics. Standouts for me out of that lot are definitely that dynamite box Schoen. I would seriously have considered buying that on cool factor alone. Is this the same guy? http://www.turbodiddley.com/ ????

I'm tempted to try and track that down, it's just so cool...

Also that massive ZVEX box on the Bogner amps has me more than slightly intrigued.

Post Thanks / Like

Great dia show Robert. The Mad Professor amp looks gorgeous and I bet it sounds super sweet. Did you see all the "sold" signs on the Nik Huber guitars....man, your pictures gave an eyegasm!

It's been long time ago since I was last at the Namm show. Still seems to be a cool place to be twice a year.

Hey Robert, Anthony Stauffer is a great guy. I was in touch with him via email only about a year ago. Awesome person, good character.

The Tyler guitars are great, aren't they? Played a couple of them not too long ago and I was blown away, although the headstock is something one have to get used to.

"A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah lots of cool stuff. The best guitar I played was probably a Johan Gustavsson. Flawless.

I played a few Andersons too, but they didn't click for me. Tylers are cool but so is Suhr!

I think I learned that I have pretty good gear as it is. A Gustavsson would be something though! But too expensive for me.

The only thing I would really like is a good Tele. That Grosh Tele I played through the Mad Professor was incredible.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert

Oooh, I noticed a room of bass amphs to the left. Any goodies in there?

Post Thanks / Like

You're the only one who noticed that room on the picture I bet!

I just looked at guitar stuff, not any bass rigs. Sorry.