Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
10 watt Allen Chihuahua vid

Thread: 10 watt Allen Chihuahua vid

Post Thanks / Like

Default 10 watt Allen Chihuahua vid

Here's a video of my 2nd outing with a trio I have been working on. We go by the name FATBACK. I just got a camcorder the day of the gig to try and get it recorded. The audio didn't seem to sync with the video very well.
    I'm using a 50's Tribute played through a 10 watt 1 X 10" Allen Chihuahua mic'd through the PA. I love that little amp

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, for a 10w 1x10 that little sucker puts out some seriously good sound!
    The band sounds good, Bob. Your blues chops are nice and tasty, and your singing's good also.
    I thank you for sharing the vid w/ us!
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks
    Here's another one with JJ singing, our drummer That boy can sing!

Post Thanks / Like

Great man,Great vibe.That little amph has some awesome tone,tell us though which power tube 6v6 or the el84?Sumi
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds great Bob. Both video's are top notch!
    Gearlist:
    Electric: Ibanez 'AS103', Fender Dlx Nash Pwr Tele, Fender Squier '62 JV Strat, Squier '51, Squier 60's Classic Vibe Strat, Epi Elite LP Studio, Hagstrom Swede Acoustic: Larrivee LV-03RE, A&L AMI, Yamaha FG340-T Bass: Yamaha BB 450 Amps: Roland JC-120, JC-50, Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Champ XD Pedals: Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive, Transparent Overdrive, Digitech Digiverb, Bad Monkey, Ibanez TS-9, Boss AC-2, CE-5, CS-2, DD-3, DF-2, DS-1, FV-100, GE-7, OC-2, PSM-5, SD-1, TU-2, DVM~BYOC 'Lush Puppy' Chorus

Post Thanks / Like

That's one 6L6 in there Sumi. The amp can also use an EL34 for a different flavor. I was turned down to at about 3 on the volume. Here's one that I wrote that tells a story all the blues players should be able to relate to

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by otaypanky
    Here's a video of my 2nd outing with a trio I have been working on. We go by the name FATBACK. I just got a camcorder the day of the gig to try and get it recorded. The audio didn't seem to sync with the video very well.
    I'm using a 50's Tribute played through a 10 watt 1 X 10" Allen Chihuahua mic'd through the PA. I love that little amp

Your tone is amazing with that rig. I just visited the website and you've now got my interest in these Allen amps.

That's just good music right there. Kudos on the performance.
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

What a wonderful blues player you are. Never mind what amp you are using. Great tone I do agree.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep! I agree, I need to take a trip to the east coast just to sit it a little hole in the wall to watch you play Panky,You have a great vib.Sumi
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

Be sure to bring your ax Sumi.

I'm pretty well sold on those Allen Amps StinX. I built 3 of them from kits last summer and fall and they're all wonderful ~ Highly Recommended