Thread: Need some brass...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need some brass...

Hello all. I am trying to get a piece of brass to make my own tone block for my Strat, but everywhere I look it seems I will have to buy much more than I need, and brass aint cheep... does anybody out there have a piece they could sell me affordably? I was hoping for C260 or C360 brass alloy, but I'll take what I can get. I think C260 and c360 are what is commonly referred to as bell brass.......
    Guit Boxes: 87 MIJ Strat, Ibanez MIJ RG540, Korean Fender Dreadnaught, The Loar LH-500 (1934 L-5 Reproduction)

Amp: Marshall TSL100 amp head with JCM900 1960 Lead 4 X 12 angled cab

Effects: Crybaby, TS10 Tube Screamer, Badder Bad Monkey, Boss Metal Zone

Post Thanks / Like

How about a callaham replacement ................lot easier....some really nice stuff going on.....

http://www.callahamguitars.com/parts.htm
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I just asked around the bar here if anyone had a piece of brass and some lady slapped me....

Sorry, I cant help it seems

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ch0jin
    I just asked around the bar here if anyone had a piece of brass and some lady slapped me....

Sorry, I cant help it seems

.....to many fosters for you.............
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel