Thread: Eric Gales at Namm 2011 (video)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eric Gales at Namm 2011 (video)

Awesome player. Hope he's on the right track now and won't be imprisoned again for doing drugs and other stuff.

"A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

He is awesome, I dig him.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a big Gales fan too and I hope he can stay away from temptation. He's so creative and we really need him to keep producing. His last album "Relentless" really tells the story honestly of where his head is at.

He looks good and healthy in the video. Thanks for posting it.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

I love this guys playing hope he stay on top of his demons this time around.
    Maxi...................

Bootsy Collins:
    I pledge allegiance to the funk, the whole funk, and nothing but the funk, so help me James, Sly and George, Amen!!

Guitars: 2010 American Special HSS Strat, 2010 CIC Squire CV ThinLine Tele, & 2006 MIM FSR Strat.

Basses: 1979 Peavey T-40, 2007 Ibanez SR 500, 2013 Ibanez SR375F, 2013 CIJ Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass, 2014 Sadowsky Will Lee VI, & 2014 Sadowsky Will Lee Metro V

Amps: Mesa Boogie BASS STRATEGY:Eight:88, Aguliar DB 4X12, Augilar DB 751, Genz Benz CTR500-210T/Focus 1X15 CAB, Fender Hot Rod Deville 410, VHT Deliverance 60/VHT 2X12 fat Bottom Cab, & VOX DA20

Effects: Boss ME-25, MXR Custom Baddass 78, MXR Custom Baddass modified O.D., Vox Joe Satriani Satchurator, MXR Phase 90, MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe/Octave Deluxe/Bass Compressor/Envelope Filter/, Way Huge Pork Loin

Post Thanks / Like

I remember him as one heck of a young guitar player back in the day. What happened?
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katastrophe
    I remember him as one heck of a young guitar player back in the day. What happened?
    Chemical demons and prison.

Post Thanks / Like

Gotcha... He did run into a lot of fame in a short time. Loved his Strat tone back then... very "woody" sounding.

EDIT: He does look good, and sounds great. Let's hope for continued, clean success for Mr. Gales!
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a shot of his Namm Show pedal board. Few pedals great sound, but hey....no wonder playing a Two Rock amph, he ;-)

http://picasaweb.google.com/Elexmage/20 … jpwfrkzQE#

By the way, I have seen Eric for the first time when he was 16 or 17 at a Black Rock concert in New York. It is really sad that he was driven by demons, but he looks okay now.
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi75
    Here's a shot of his Namm Show pedal board. Few pedals great sound, but hey....no wonder playing a Two Rock amph, he ;-)

http://picasaweb.google.com/Elexmage/20 … jpwfrkzQE#
    Linky no havy pictures.