Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
GodaSound OK Bender Fuzz Pedals

Thread: GodaSound OK Bender Fuzz Pedals

Post Thanks / Like

Default GodaSound OK Bender Fuzz Pedals

I just built up two fresh fuzz pedals, OK Benders. These are up on eBay at $75 + shipping, or you can buy direct from me for $70 shipped (CONUS).

The OK Bender is an "original" design (insofar as any two transistor fuzz circuit can be), but it's roots are clearly in early fuzz designs like the first generation tone benders and fuzz faces. It is an NPN silicon transistor based pedal, but not an over the top fuzz sound, and the one knob controls the output, while you control the fuzz by rolling off your guitar volume. I build these and hand paint them entirely myself at my home. If you are interested in these or any other pedal, let me know!

Number 10:

And Number 11:

There is a demo of the OK Bender here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjHJQNUaC-I

- Robert

Guitars: 1977 Gibson S1, Fender 50's Classic Player Edition Stratocaster (MIM), Fender American Deluxe HSS Stratocaster, Lonestar Tele, Yamaha FrankenGuitar (you could call it 'modded' but it just looks broken), Agile AL-3000M Thru-Neck, Agile Valkyrie 24, Peavey T-25, Xaviere XV-550, Xaviere XV-500

Amps: R-50H Reverberocket, Vintage Modern 2266, Twin Reverb, Blues Junior, YCV-40, Hot Rod Deville, Bassman Ten, Valve Junior, Lectrolab R700C, VS65R, Powerblock, GX212R, A small army of vintage Harmony's and similar amps

Pedals: Too many to list - 90% of them of my own making.

Visit me on the webz: pedalbuilder.com

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Those look cool! Awesome pics!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Good stuff. I love me some fuzz!

I haven't tried a bender yet, but as I've got three germanium fuzzface based pedals and a germanium fulltone 69 clone, I should probably move on from the dual tranny design at some point

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. I'll be slowly posting other stuff up here as it gets built, including some Tone Bender MkII type germanium fuzzes and various versions of vintage and modern muff circuits.

- Robert

Guitars: 1977 Gibson S1, Fender 50's Classic Player Edition Stratocaster (MIM), Fender American Deluxe HSS Stratocaster, Lonestar Tele, Yamaha FrankenGuitar (you could call it 'modded' but it just looks broken), Agile AL-3000M Thru-Neck, Agile Valkyrie 24, Peavey T-25, Xaviere XV-550, Xaviere XV-500

Amps: R-50H Reverberocket, Vintage Modern 2266, Twin Reverb, Blues Junior, YCV-40, Hot Rod Deville, Bassman Ten, Valve Junior, Lectrolab R700C, VS65R, Powerblock, GX212R, A small army of vintage Harmony's and similar amps

Pedals: Too many to list - 90% of them of my own making.

Visit me on the webz: pedalbuilder.com