Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2083
line 6 spider vs. Fender g-dec 30 (discon.)

Thread: line 6 spider vs. Fender g-dec 30 (discon.)

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default line 6 spider vs. Fender g-dec 30 (discon.)

hey guys, so i started of with a line 6 spider, 15 w, (im sure you guys can find it on MF) cost at a $100 no problems, practicly mint condition. i only use it now to sing with a mic plug in. i than saved my money and bought a fender g-dec 30 75w (discontinued im guessing since i cant find a site for one). $500 ive spent on it. no problems till half a year later there is a constant fuzz even with no voulume. and before ive messed around with the extras on it to the limit (infinity delay, 1/3 second delay, feed back lol and ive checked, not the outlet, guitar, amp chord, no idea)

So heres my idea

1. sell the line 6 spider, 15w, for $80 and sell the lightly-mild damaged fender g dec 30 75w for 375-400 with its problems

OR

2. sell the line 6 spider for 80, and fix the fender (as long as its not to much) and sell for 450. (if any tecks in the form,you guys could tell me where to look and i will tell you)

any help or your opinion is deeply appreicated.

rockon!

Edit: heres a picture of the g-dec, its 75watts, im sure of it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58939435@N08/5397027218/
    Last edited by NC Zeppelin; January 28th, 2011 at 06:58 PM.
    “My vocation is more in composition really than anything else - building up harmonies using the guitar, orchestrating the guitar like an army, a guitar army.”
    -Jimi page