Quote Originally Posted by duhvoodooman
Have patience on responses. Keep in mind that this is a small forum and there are a lot of topic areas. Not like posting to one of the big forums where your post gets read by 50 people an hour!
My bad, I kinda realize that...but Ive been searching and reading for weeks before every really asking, so much reading it does kinda seem like a large forum at times, but I also notice the membership numbers and the amount of visitiors a day, so I know what you mean. I just dont know yalls posting habits/prefrences yet. So I bump...I mean its the Squier section, it doesnt look like it gets alot of action...or a conversationa bout pots, mini vs full sized, theres only a few that are really gonna know. I just figure if I dont bump it itll go forgotten and unnoticed, so I ask another question...give yall time to respond. *shrug*

[Re: your question, it's just a matter of size/fit, as far as I know. Plus, I would expect the bigger pots to be somewhat more durable, just as a matter of greater mechanical strength.
If its only bout durability, I recon I'll stick with the mini...cause thats almost gotta be debateable mechaniclly(smaller, strenght to weight)...and for $5 a piece I'll learn the hard way...and have a better time trying to make everything fit back into the cavity. I know soldering with it all in there was kinda hard already with the minis.

Thanks for helping me decide. Sometimes I like to do things a little differently, but its nice having information to help me make a choice.