Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
10W Kustom Practice Amp

Thread: 10W Kustom Practice Amp

Post Thanks / Like

Default 10W Kustom Practice Amp

Well, It's making me sad that there arent any threads in this section, so I've got my old amp for sale! Ive got a 10 watt Kustom (KGA10FX) practice amp. It has a clean, and a overdrive channel with variable gain and with a reverb effect. Ive got some pictures of it, and pm me if you want more. I paid $79 for it new, at my local guitar shop about 3 months ago. it has little to no scratches and no dents or anything like that. I honestly think that this is one of the best amps for under $100. It has 4 different jacks: speaker, lineout, headphones, Cd/tape input. make resonable offers, since i dont really know how much to start it off as.

Blues/Rock/Classic Rock Junkie!

Guitars:
    -Agile AL-2800 Dlx Les Paul
    -Fender MIM Strat
    -Fender DG-8 Acoustic
    Amps:
    -Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
    -Kustom 10W Practice Amp
    Pedals:
    -DigiTech Bad Monkey

Post Thanks / Like

Magic....

I don’t think the orange bedspread did any justice to the photographs. Best try it again with a white or light tan background. A little focus will also help. It looks like a pretty nice little amp.

Presently I am happy with my AD30VT. Good luck selling it.
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

What are you asking for the amp? How much do you think the shipping would be to Canada?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

oh man, im sorry robert, i didnt even know you replied until just now. im afraid that shipping to canada would be too much and would prolly take to long to arrive. i was kinda looking to get around $50 for it in my pocket (not including shipping). if anyone else here wants it, its still up for grabs!
    Blues/Rock/Classic Rock Junkie!

Guitars:
    -Agile AL-2800 Dlx Les Paul
    -Fender MIM Strat
    -Fender DG-8 Acoustic
    Amps:
    -Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
    -Kustom 10W Practice Amp
    Pedals:
    -DigiTech Bad Monkey