Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Mack Amps Launches Gem 2G guitar amp

Thread: Mack Amps Launches Gem 2G guitar amp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mack Amps Launches Gem 2G guitar amp

Hi Everyone,

Robert posted a press release that Mack Amps recently published announcing the launch of our new "Gem 2G" guitar amp. You can read that post here: http://www.thefret.net/content.php?118-Mack-2G

I thought you might like to see some photos of the 2G.

You can learn more about the Gem 2G at: Mack Gem 2G
    Don Mackrill
    Mack Amps
    www.mackamps.com
    Virtuoso Tone Without The Prima Donna Price

Post Thanks / Like

These look fantastic! I really like that Skyraider as well.

- Robert

Guitars: 1977 Gibson S1, Fender 50's Classic Player Edition Stratocaster (MIM), Fender American Deluxe HSS Stratocaster, Lonestar Tele, Yamaha FrankenGuitar (you could call it 'modded' but it just looks broken), Agile AL-3000M Thru-Neck, Agile Valkyrie 24, Peavey T-25, Xaviere XV-550, Xaviere XV-500

Amps: R-50H Reverberocket, Vintage Modern 2266, Twin Reverb, Blues Junior, YCV-40, Hot Rod Deville, Bassman Ten, Valve Junior, Lectrolab R700C, VS65R, Powerblock, GX212R, A small army of vintage Harmony's and similar amps

Pedals: Too many to list - 90% of them of my own making.

Visit me on the webz: pedalbuilder.com

Post Thanks / Like

The clips on the amp's webpage sound great. I feel G.A.S. building.
    Guitars: Charvel/Jackson CSM-1G, DeArmond M-75, DeArmond Starfire Special, DeArmond S-73, Epiphone Collegiate UK, Squier 51, Michael Kelly Patriot Custom, Harmony Sovereign, Taylor 310, Takamine 12 string, SX thinline, Fender MIM Strat, Ibanez JTK30,
    Amps: Earth Sound Research G-2000 Super Guitar head into Avatar G212H cab, Fender Sidekick 20 Chorus, Peavey Classic 20, Peavey Classic 30, Peavey Express 112, Fender Super Champ XD, Vibro Champ XD
    Effects: Digitech EX-7, Digitech RP-250

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your kind words!

If you like the Skyraider you might want to check out the videos on this page. They were recently recorded using both a Skyraider SR-15 and a Heatseeker HS-18. The clips feature The David Barrett Trio from Toronto who have recently recorded three songs in Alex Lifeson's studio with Big Al producing. This band really cooks!
    Don Mackrill
    Mack Amps
    www.mackamps.com

Post Thanks / Like

Great looking amp, Don. I like the "lunchbox" styling.

Out of curiosity, how is the circuit wired? PCB? Eyelet board?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! The Gem 2G uses a printed circuit board. The components are plugged into the board by hand and soldered by hand.
    Don Mackrill
    Mack Amps
    www.mackamps.com

Post Thanks / Like

Those do seem to be quit nice so many great products so little money or space!!!
    Maxi...................

Bootsy Collins:
    I pledge allegiance to the funk, the whole funk, and nothing but the funk, so help me James, Sly and George, Amen!!

Guitars: 2010 American Special HSS Strat, 2010 CIC Squire CV ThinLine Tele, & 2006 MIM FSR Strat.

Basses: 1979 Peavey T-40, 2007 Ibanez SR 500, 2013 Ibanez SR375F, 2013 CIJ Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass, 2014 Sadowsky Will Lee VI, & 2014 Sadowsky Will Lee Metro V

Amps: Mesa Boogie BASS STRATEGY:Eight:88, Aguliar DB 4X12, Augilar DB 751, Genz Benz CTR500-210T/Focus 1X15 CAB, Fender Hot Rod Deville 410, VHT Deliverance 60/VHT 2X12 fat Bottom Cab, & VOX DA20

Effects: Boss ME-25, MXR Custom Baddass 78, MXR Custom Baddass modified O.D., Vox Joe Satriani Satchurator, MXR Phase 90, MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe/Octave Deluxe/Bass Compressor/Envelope Filter/, Way Huge Pork Loin