Thread: Lag time between posting thread / response and showing up in "New Posts?"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lag time between posting thread / response and showing up in "New Posts?"

Hey Robert, I know you're busy with the new forum software, but I noticed something way different than the old forum.

New threads don't show up after performing a "New Posts" search. They show up in the original subforum, though. There's a pretty good lag time with responses to threads showing up in the "New Posts" search as well.

Anyway, the forum looks great, and I love the new features, particularly the blogging function.
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Duly noted...

I will have to get back to everyone next week about some changes to userlevels. Some of the features on here will only be available to members who do the yearly payments (blogs are one of these). More details about this to come. Thanks for everyone's understanding and support.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.