Pizza Dough

1 packet active dry yeast
1/2 tablespoon sugar

Mix those two into an insulated mug and add 4-5 ounces of warm water. Wait 10-15 minutes for the yeast to rise.

In a bowl combine (for thick crust) 1 1/2 cups unbleached flour with 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour. Add yeast and water after yeast risen. Fold into flour until flour is dough like (add warm water if needed). Leave in a ball in the bowl and cover with a dish towel and leave somewhere warm to rise for 20 minutes. Roll out with rolling pin until it is the size you want. Put some olive oil on the pan you'll be cooking the pizza on before putting the dough on it. Make sure to coat the pan everywhere the dough will touch. Optionally sprinkle corn meal on the oiled pan for a different texture crust.

During the rise time you can chop all your ingredients and prepare your sauce.

Mine is: 2 - 6 oz cans tomato paste, warm water, at least 1 tablespoon of crushed oregano (I use fluffy Mexican oregano, not ground, and grind it between my palms as I add it to sauce), some black pepper, sea salt, 1 teaspoon dried basil, 2-3 large crushed garlic cloves, dash of crushed red pepper. Add warm water until paste is the consistency of the sauce that you want.

The picture below is my secret weapon. They are discontinued so look at yard sales and thrift stores to find the Mirro Electric Pizza Baker
20 minutes to perfect pizza every time.