Thread: Upcoming Gary Moore Documentary: White Knuckles and Blue Moods

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Upcoming Gary Moore Documentary: White Knuckles and Blue Moods

No word on the release date yet, but here's a blurb from GuitarSquid.com:
    The documentary has been in the works for a while now. Titled White Knuckles and Blue Moods, its significance changed with Moore's recent passing. A 2011 release was originally planned and still seems to be the target, but additional production is reportedly underway in an effort to include details about his passing and further perspective about his life and impact as a guitar player.

Trailer:
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be the first in line to watch/buy/record...
    Steve
    P R O J E C T - 4 3
    http://www.project-43.com/
    Support Indie Music!
    http://itunes.com/project-43

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be right behind you.
    helliott in Hamilton
    Guitars -- 2 PRS CE 24s 85/15 pups, PRS semi-hollow CE 22, Fender Baja Telecaster; Gibson Les Paul Standard; 80s Strat updated with custom 69 pups, Anniversary Strat with Fat 50s, Epiphone Sheraton re-issue; Yamaha 5-string bass; Yamaha TBS 6 and 12 string acoustics,Takamine acoustic, Fender nylon string acoustic
    Amps -- Mesa Boogie Lone Star; Boss Katana 100, Peavey Blueamaster 2x10, Line 6 Helix
    Pedals etc: Mosfet Full Drive 2; Ibanez Tube Screamer; Fairfield Barbershop OD, Diamond Compressor; Voodo Sparkledrive, Boss Digital Delay DD7; Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner; Cry Baby wah

W. Branch of Susquehanna River, Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Documentary

This should be real good on its own. I would like to see it.

In view of his recent passing, however, I would think that a complete rewrite would be necessary, with an overall perspectival change. I wouldn't want to see a salvage, retrofit job done just to get it done.

Someone may have started a completely new one, taking into consideration the whole picture; but this may be all we get. I hope they do it well.
    Duffy Bolduc
    South Williamsport, Pa.

"Now all the things that use to mean so much to me has got me old before my time." G. Allman, "Old Before My Time", Hittin' the Note.

Major changes to guitars and amps, to be updated soon.

Fiance - Supportive of musical art