Thread: Dolphinstreet Bar Blues 1 DVD - 50% off for a limited time

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dolphinstreet Bar Blues 1 DVD - 50% off for a limited time

Hi guys, to celebrate that my first batch of DVDs have been sold, I am doing a special 50% off on the Bar Blues 1 DVD.

Go to http://www.dolphinstreet.com/downloa...r_blues_1/#buy

This means DVD + instant Digital Download is now only 17 dollars.

This offer expires by midnight, MST, on Sunday March 13 2011.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Highly recommended. If you don't have it yet, grab it at this price before Robert comes to his senses!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw View Post
    Highly recommended. If you don't have it yet, grab it at this price before Robert comes to his senses!
    +1
    An excellent, well made lesson series.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just bought it.

Waiting for the Night Ranger Greatest Hits lesson, now.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, much appreciated. Night Ranger! I DID listen to them when I was a pup... but I don't remember any of their material.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Commodore 64 View Post
    Just bought it.
    same here
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat
    Amph's Original Roland Cube 15,Drive 30 w/spring reverb

Post Thanks / Like

Picked it up - looks good so far.

- Robert

Guitars: 1977 Gibson S1, Fender 50's Classic Player Edition Stratocaster (MIM), Fender American Deluxe HSS Stratocaster, Lonestar Tele, Yamaha FrankenGuitar (you could call it 'modded' but it just looks broken), Agile AL-3000M Thru-Neck, Agile Valkyrie 24, Peavey T-25, Xaviere XV-550, Xaviere XV-500

Amps: R-50H Reverberocket, Vintage Modern 2266, Twin Reverb, Blues Junior, YCV-40, Hot Rod Deville, Bassman Ten, Valve Junior, Lectrolab R700C, VS65R, Powerblock, GX212R, A small army of vintage Harmony's and similar amps

Pedals: Too many to list - 90% of them of my own making.

Visit me on the webz: pedalbuilder.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thank guys, let me know how you like the DVD!

3 hours left on the 50% sale...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You know I love it. Really a great investment in skill and vocabulary development. I hope more guys pull the trigger if they are thinking about it. They won't regret it.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

+1

I mean...for $17.00??? Are you serious?

So Robert, while your at it, I'll give $30 for the Mack head. Really!
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like

Bought it a couple of days ago and waiting for the DVDs to come. Just downloaded the PDF files and the first-half of the movie....downloading second-half now. Sounds good......PDF's are well done. Typical great Renman product.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by piebaldpython View Post
    Bought it a couple of days ago and waiting for the DVDs to come. Typical great Renman product.
    hope they get here(ordered mine 3/12) before I have to pack up the DvD player or it will have to wait until I'm moved and settled.
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat
    Amph's Original Roland Cube 15,Drive 30 w/spring reverb