Thread: Got a gig coming up

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Got a gig coming up

Last year I left my cover band coz I just couldn't find the time to dedicate to rehearsals, learning songs, finding gigs etc. etc. I loved playing live but the before and after work was taking too much of a toll on my life. I work long hours and commute 3 hours a day so that leaves very little family time for my two little girls.

Anyway I got a call yesterday from my old band mates looking for me to play a gig in May, their new guitarist is unavailable that night. It's great, I get to show up, play have fun and get paid without any of the hassel or committments. I've a bit of work to do on brushing up on the set list but I'm looking forward to getting out and playing.

The gig is a high school graduation ball, should be 400+ people there so hopefully a great atmosphere. Looking forward to rocking out!
    - Lev

Main Guitars: Fender US Deluxe HSS Strat, PRS SE C24, Fender Baja Tele
    Bass Guitar: Squier VM Jaguar Special
    Main Amp: Vox AC15
    Main Effects: Digitech EXP-7, Line6 M5, Soul Food, Sub n UP, Flashback, Polara Verb
    Vids: www.youtube.com/levguitar

Post Thanks / Like

Yea! Rock star once again. Those are usually fun gigs too. Have great time and be sure to do your homework.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Nah, that guitar is too macho for me.

Custom logo design