Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Pickups for Epiphone Dot - 399.00 model

Thread: Pickups for Epiphone Dot - 399.00 model

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Rose pickups? What are they like? I have never heard of this company. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ihate100bees View Post
    I appreciate your reply... but please don't reply to THIS post unless you have information that is asked here. What pickups you "like" or had, is better suited for another forum, "General Guitar Talk". Reply only if you have changed out your pickups on the Dot guitar,. or simular hollow body. Just trying to maintain a focus here. Thanks.
    Wow. Nice to meet you -- now where's that block button???
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Does anyone read the original post?
    Guitars: Gibson LP Studio, MIA Fender Precision, Carvin C350
    Amps: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 + Avatar B212 / Genzler 12-3, Acoustic B20
    Pedals: Pod HD500X, Diamond Compressor, Tech 21 VT Bass, Sonic Research Turbo Tuner

Post Thanks / Like

A vintage wound SD JB in the bridge of this guitar (same as a Dot, so don't flame me) sounded amazing. Having said that, I intended to go to a PG pair for it, but sold it for another 335. I'm putting Lollar Imperials in that guitar.

"It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like

Not a problem bro, .. I was probably just having one of those moments, ya know? Please accept my apology if you took it any other way.
    Last edited by ihate100bees; March 17th, 2011 at 06:11 PM. Reason: ...just trying to be a nice guy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ihate100bees View Post
    Eric, I'm sorry... but I just want to stay focused here, and you kind of never really gave any experience in what you replaced on your hollow body. that's all I was saying. It's not a personal thing. There's tons of stuff out there to choose from but the reason I posted this thread was to find players that actually changed to a better pickup on a hollow body guitar. Please accept my apology if you took it any other way.
    I wasn't the one you reprimanded. I just take offense when you tromp into a forum for the first time, demand first-hand info, and tell someone to go away who is trying to help you. This isn't Harmony Central.
    Last edited by Eric; March 17th, 2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: too angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Does anyone read the original post?
    Guitars: Gibson LP Studio, MIA Fender Precision, Carvin C350
    Amps: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 + Avatar B212 / Genzler 12-3, Acoustic B20
    Pedals: Pod HD500X, Diamond Compressor, Tech 21 VT Bass, Sonic Research Turbo Tuner

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    I wasn't the one you reprimanded. I just take offense when you tromp into a forum for the first time, demand first-hand info, and tell someone to go away who is trying to help you. This isn't Harmony Central.
    You are taking this WAY too serious, bro...