Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Gone to Sweden until April 5th

Thread: Gone to Sweden until April 5th

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Gone to Sweden until April 5th

Just to let you know, I'm gone to Sweden until April 5th.

Behave! Or else and and some !

Have a great time where ever you are! I am in for a loooong trip. Leave on Friday morning and don't arrive at my brother's house until Sunday morning...

I am taking a 17 year old and a 7 year old, while my wife stays at home and works. Hope I can handle this....
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

G/L on the trip and enjoy!
    Dave
    Guitars: Ibanez AF-75, Schecter Solo-6 Custom, Douglas SG
    Amps: Fender Princeton 65, Marshall AVT50
    Pedals: Metal Muff, MXR Smart Gate, EHX Cathedral Reverb, Digitech RP-255

Post Thanks / Like

Välkommen till Sverige
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Bring a ukelele for the long flight...!
    Less golf, more saxophone

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

cool! I am in Seatac waiting for my flight to Amsterdam. I will be in and near Arnhem. we will be almost neighbors! I wanted to bring my tele but did not know how that would go on the intl flight so did not. I hope ther will be one there I can use. Have fun!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    I am taking a 17 year old and a 7 year old, while my wife stays at home and works. Hope I can handle this....
    You are more than qualified... You put up with us!
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

Have a great time and don't forget the postcards...dude.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

ENJOY have fun and be safe!
    Maxi...................

Bootsy Collins:
    I pledge allegiance to the funk, the whole funk, and nothing but the funk, so help me James, Sly and George, Amen!!

Guitars: 2010 American Special HSS Strat, 2010 CIC Squire CV ThinLine Tele, & 2006 MIM FSR Strat.

Basses: 1979 Peavey T-40, 2007 Ibanez SR 500, 2013 Ibanez SR375F, 2013 CIJ Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass, 2014 Sadowsky Will Lee VI, & 2014 Sadowsky Will Lee Metro V

Amps: Mesa Boogie BASS STRATEGY:Eight:88, Aguliar DB 4X12, Augilar DB 751, Genz Benz CTR500-210T/Focus 1X15 CAB, Fender Hot Rod Deville 410, VHT Deliverance 60/VHT 2X12 fat Bottom Cab, & VOX DA20

Effects: Boss ME-25, MXR Custom Baddass 78, MXR Custom Baddass modified O.D., Vox Joe Satriani Satchurator, MXR Phase 90, MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe/Octave Deluxe/Bass Compressor/Envelope Filter/, Way Huge Pork Loin

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys, I'm in Alvsbyn right now. It was a looooong ride here, but lots of fun. The night train was awesome. We slept in these little fold-down beds and the train kept on chugging along for 14 hours... and my brother wasn't there to pick us up when we arrived early morning in very cold weather.... turns out the time changed this day and there was confusion as to which hour were arriving at... but it worked out fine after a phone call.

We are jet lagged but I'm handling it better than the kids. Who needs sleep anyway when you're on holidays!

I'll post some pictures later if I get any good ones.

Hope you are all well.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ah, you're that high up! Do post some pics, interested to see how wintry it still is over there.
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Post Thanks / Like

Train rides can be a fun family adventure - provided everyone isn't trashed. Glad you made it there alright. Have a great time...and don't forget the postcards.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Have a safe journey, Robert.

Post Thanks / Like

Back in Camrose again. Had a great trip and the girls enjoyed it a lot!

Checking out skis that are about 5,400 years old at Gammlia -

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear you had a great trip. Home is home and with Sweden you really got a beautiful home :-)
    I hope you caught some of the beautiful weather we had here in Europe.
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)