Thread: Learn a 12 bar blues on the acoustic

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Learn a 12 bar blues on the acoustic

A 12 bar blues lesson.

The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice,always room for another voicing.Good job.Sumi
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Sumi, glad you enjoyed it.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I really like this lesson. I love accoustic blues, but need more ideas like this to expand with. I like how you zoomed in close and picked high on the fret board to show the strum patterns. The audio was also perfect for both the guitar and voice, so remember the settings!

The moment I saw your guitar, I knew it was something from the Godin brands since it looks like a cutaway version of my A&L, but with a different pegboard wood.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Tig, glad to hear. I used a separate (cheap) condenser mic, as you can see in the video. I should placed it more to the side perhaps, looks kinda ugly in the picture, but it seems to be good for the voice. It's nice not having to be "tied up" with a lapel mic. The guitar is also through the same mic - no line in used, even though it is an acoustic-electric. Thanks again!