Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Mojo Our first album: Never Too Late

View Poll Results: Do you like Never Too Late

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes thats super cool !

1 100.00%
  • Great !

0 0%
  • Not really great

0 0%
  • it sucks !

0 0%

Thread: Mojo Our first album: Never Too Late

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mojo Our first album: Never Too Late

As some of you know me I'm a Blues addict and perform since quite some old times (in fact 30 years) and I'm a proud member of a Blues trio called Mojo which is celebrating 15 years of stage performance. With Mitch the drummer we thought that it would be great to let a kind of testimony of the fun time that we share along these years and decided to record our first album.

We went in an all analog 24 tracks studio and recorded 11 songs including 4 originals and 7 covers (Lucky Peterson, BB King, T Birds etc...) and called the album: Never Too Late We have now received the CD's and are starting to perform showcases to present our album.

You can find some songs extracted from the CD on our website as well as some of the video clips from the recording session
    http://www.mojo.fr/new/media.html

All opinions and remarks are most welcome
    Guitars:
    1978 Fender Telecaster Thinline Custom USA, New Nash TL-72 Thinline Telecaster, 1965 Harmony Meteor, H71, 1986 Fender Telecaster Esquire MIJ, New Martin J-41 Special, 1933 National Duolian, 1941, New Eastwood Mandocaster 12 strings

Amps:
    Tweed Vibrolux Custom Denis Manlay, 1976 Fender Deluxe Reverb Silverface

Post Thanks / Like

Super ! Jipes , du beau et bon travail .. En Analog en + , excellent pour cette touche tradionel qui caractérise votre son ..

Bravo et bonne promo !

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jipes,

I have listened to the clips and they sound extremely organic. Exactly the way I like it! I'll vote super cool, because what I heard was super cool.
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Super ! Jipes , du beau et bon travail .. En Analog en + , excellent pour cette touche tradionel qui caractérise votre son ..

Bravo et bonne promo !
    Merci beaucoup Blaze, j'espère que ca plaira Ã* beaucoup de monde. Yes Analog like the old time a bit like us Old timers

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi75 View Post
    Hey Jipes,

I have listened to the clips and they sound extremely organic. Exactly the way I like it! I'll vote super cool, because what I heard was super cool.
    Thanks a lot Jimi, we wanted to stay true to our live settings no lies or indefinite overdubbing. We took almost only first takes recorded together. I did the guitar fills later on as well as the definitive vocals
    Guitars:
    1978 Fender Telecaster Thinline Custom USA, New Nash TL-72 Thinline Telecaster, 1965 Harmony Meteor, H71, 1986 Fender Telecaster Esquire MIJ, New Martin J-41 Special, 1933 National Duolian, 1941, New Eastwood Mandocaster 12 strings

Amps:

Post Thanks / Like

If some of you would like to order the CD it's possible by Credit Card at this adress
    http://www.mojo.fr

11 tracks of honest Blues
    Guitars:

Amps:

Post Thanks / Like

Our website has been completely renovated you can now watch several videos clips and of course order the brand new CD
    Guitars:

Amps: