Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

My electric guitar family! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My electric guitar family!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Matt...

You may want to get in contact with the good folks over at Musicians Friend. They are marketting an item that bears a striking resemblance to you.

http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbas...9/3/391893.jpg

Just a thought.
    Gearlist:
    Electric: Ibanez 'AS103', Fender Dlx Nash Pwr Tele, Fender Squier '62 JV Strat, Squier '51, Squier 60's Classic Vibe Strat, Epi Elite LP Studio, Hagstrom Swede Acoustic: Larrivee LV-03RE, A&L AMI, Yamaha FG340-T Bass: Yamaha BB 450 Amps: Roland JC-120, JC-50, Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Champ XD Pedals: Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive, Transparent Overdrive, Digitech Digiverb, Bad Monkey, Ibanez TS-9, Boss AC-2, CE-5, CS-2, DD-3, DF-2, DS-1, FV-100, GE-7, OC-2, PSM-5, SD-1, TU-2, DVM~BYOC 'Lush Puppy' Chorus

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold
    Here's my guitar niche in my office. Normally, my Fender doesn't sit there. It's on a wall hanger on the wall opposite my amp. In the bigger version, you can make out my green TO800, EX-7, and Vox footswitch on the floor.

Here's the full-sized version.
    Marnold, that Celtic looks fantastic. I really love that color! I bet it plays like a dream too.
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Algonquin
    Hey Matt...

You may want to get in contact with the good folks over at Musicians Friend. They are marketting an item that bears a striking resemblance to you.

http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbas...9/3/391893.jpg

Just a thought.
    That is one cool doll. Marnold, you'd better get one. This would make a good idea for your wife to get you for Christmas.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSwede
    Marnold, that Celtic looks fantastic. I really love that color! I bet it plays like a dream too.
    I'll tell you this much, it kicks the butt of any other guitar I've ever played. After playing my Floyd so much lately, I picked up the Celtic today. The pickup has tons more cajones than the Floyd's. It's a Fender Atomic II, FWIW. It's got a set neck that is almost Ibanez thin with a 15 3/4" radius fretboard. It's as light as a feather but with the set neck and fixed bridge, it sustains forever. With only the bridge 'bucker it's kind of limited tonally, although I put in a coil cut push/pull pot. If I could have gotten the HH version it would be perfect. I've toyed with the idea of having a neck 'bucker installed, but I'm really afraid I'd end up wrecking it.

The kicker is that while the original list was $899 and MF was selling them for $629 like the Showmasters on their site now, I got it when they were blowing them out for $249. My only gripe with it is that the "smoked chrome" bridge looks bad now and I can't seem to clean it up. Nevertheless, it functions just fine.

Re: the Lynch doll, yeah, I've seen those. I thought they were pretty corny. I wouldn't mind the J. Frog skull guitar though
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

pes_laul Guest

nice looking guitars you got there dude

Post Thanks / Like

Is the big one in the middle an acoustic? Cuz I don't see no pickups. yuk yuk

Quote Originally Posted by stingx

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Just slowly over time.

I agree that it's pretty bizarre when a guy has to get on the roof of his house to take guitar pictures.
    And I was thinking that you had to lease a helicopter to get the shot.

How many more have been added to your harem since this shot?
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234