Thread: iBreatheMusic.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default iBreatheMusic.com

Pardon me if this has been brought up before, but I just ran across this site: iBreatheMusic.com while searching for some sweep picking exercises. There's a veritable treasure-trove of goodies contained therein. It has been added to my guitar bookmarks.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

That is a great link Marnold. Thanks for posting it. Plenty of information there.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

That's one of my favorite guitar sites in the internet. There is a lot of great instructional material on there as well as advice on lots music related topics including career advice, recording, practicing, etc.

I've emailed a few of the people who write the articles and all of them have been very nice about responding and answering questions.

If you're into theory or just want to find some new things to practice checkout some of the articles by Chris Juergensen. He was a student of Scott Henderson at GIT. Chris runs his own guitar school in Japan now. I've emailed him before and he was very helpful.

-- Jim
    Electrics: Hamer Newport, Fender Clapton Strat, Ibanez AF86, Line6 Variax 700
    Acoustic Guitars: Taylor 514CE, Martin J40-M
    Dobro: Regal "Black Lightning Dobro"
    Mandolin: Morgan Monroe Mandolin
    Amps: Egnater Rebel 30, Vox AD120VTX, Roland Cube 60
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandid=301718