Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Pick one - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pick one

Post Thanks / Like

My Dean EVO special. Its not a fancy or expensive guitar but I think it looks good and plays well.
    Amps:Crate V50, Line6 Flextone, Vox VT15.
    Guitars: Dean EVO Special, Fender Strat, Blueridge Acoustic, Dean Bass.
    Effects: Line6 DM4 Distortion Modeller.

Post Thanks / Like

I really love my Gretsch 6120 Hot Rod. I love the way it looks, the unique sound, the feel/play of it and the angelic choir that sings whenever I open the case. However it is somewhat limited in terms of versatility. So if it is only one guitar, I would have to go with something that gives me the most range that I also enjoy the feel of. That would be my ZeroDot with the Irish Tour/Nailbomb combination. It has the trem bar so I can still do Rockabilly and Surf and plenty of range of tones for most anything else. It would be a sad day indeed though to have to give up that Hot Rod...

Post Thanks / Like

For me it's my Maton BB1200. I have developed a serious bond with that baby. I don't even like to use a pick with it, it commands the intimacy of direct contact

Post Thanks / Like

I find that I divide my time rather well between the Carvin 770T and my Takamine when I'm playing acoustic, My Godin Detour has always been a favorite but I'm picking up a new-used
    GODIN LG this weekend that I had my son pickup for me in Louisville, this will had fuel to the playin time.

Post Thanks / Like

My Taylor 310.

Post Thanks / Like

Yamaha SA2200

Post Thanks / Like

All of my other guitars cost me more....but for me it would be my ol' black '84 Squier Strat.
    It's like putting on an old pair of tennis shoes. Comfortable as can be, even though they
    look like hell.
    LIVE AND LET ROCK!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12