Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
I needs knobs!

Thread: I needs knobs!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I needs knobs!

I got the Jaguar Blacktop HH a while back and I freakin' love it still. I don't love the witch hat looking knobs on it, though. I want some more similar to what I see on the Hell guitar review on the front page, wider and shorter silver knobs, but I can only find the taller tele knobs. I'm not much good at finding guitar stuff since I've only really bought straps and strings, so some help would be greatly appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I was called a knob once, so I can help.

Check out Q-Parts http://qparts.com/index.php?cPath=20

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a big fan of knobs. And I still get called a knob all the time...grrr....
    -Sean
    Guitars: Lots.
    Amphs: More than last year.
    Pedals: Many, although I go straight from guitar to amp more often lately.

Post Thanks / Like

Wonder if these would work...

Post Thanks / Like

I've never said this in my entire life, but.....sweet knobs dude.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by omegadot View Post
    I got the Jaguar Blacktop HH a while back and I freakin' love it still. I don't love the witch hat looking knobs on it, though. I want some more similar to what I see on the Hell guitar review on the front page, wider and shorter silver knobs, but I can only find the taller tele knobs. I'm not much good at finding guitar stuff since I've only really bought straps and strings, so some help would be greatly appreciated.
    Well here's a blacktop with the Hell Bender knobs. Not sure if the circumference is the same as the witch hats but it's probably close. These knobs fit metric split shafts.

For knobs, ebay's not bad. You can also check out All Parts. Expensive but if you see something there you like, let me know. I buy all my knobs direct from Korean and Chinese manufacturers and there's a chance I can find something for you.

http://www.allparts.com/Knobs-and-Sw...show=20&page=1