Checked the FedEx tracking site and found that they had delivered the guitar at 9:20 AM--left the box on the front porch. Unfortunately, nobody was home and wouldn't be for several hours, so I took a quick trip home (I only live about 7 miles from where I work, suburban/rural roads) and picked it up. Glad I did, because there it sat on my front porch, facing right at the street, in a Gibson box!! Great big Gibson logo on it that you could read from about the length of a football field away. Now, I live in a pretty safe neighborhood, but that's practically like posting a "Steal Me!" sign on it.

Haven't been able to plug it in, but I did unbox it during my lunch hour. Arrived in good shape, though the input jack nut had come loose and the jack cup had fallen out in the box--2 minute fix. The guy said "practically brand new", and he wasn't kidding--in great shape, except for a single rather bad scratch that is fortunately in the black area of the sunburst right next to the binding, adjacent to the control plate. I just blackened it with a Sharpie for the moment and can do a more permanent repair later. Seems to be set up pretty well, except the intonation needs adjustment. First couple of photos: