Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw View Post
Looks pretty! Is it all set up now? Did you plug in and play?
Yes, of course. A real twang machine, as I expected from the CV Tele Custom I'd played several months back. Both pickups are very articulate and typical Tele in tone. I have to roll back on the treble when playing it clean on the bridge pickup, but I really like the tone with some overdrive added. The setup is quite good--possibly the lowest action of any guitar I own, but I've noticed just a tiny bit of buzz a couple of times, so I may adjust it slightly. The intonation definitely needs optimizing, but I just haven't gotten to that yet.

Received the 4-way switch I ordered to be able to add the B-N-in-series pickup combo, but I'm NOT satisfied with what I received. The eBay page specifically said it was a Fender Custom Shop part, but what I received was not in Fender packaging, had no part number sticker on it, and does not exactly match photos of the Fender CS switch that I've seen. I suspect a bait & switch with a cheap Chinese knockoff part. The eBay seller will hear from me today....