Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Anyone interested in trading an Agile 3100 plain top for my AL-3100 HSB flame?

Thread: Anyone interested in trading an Agile 3100 plain top for my AL-3100 HSB flame?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone interested in trading an Agile 3100 plain top for my AL-3100 HSB flame?

I really love this slim-neck Agile, but find that I prefer a plain top to a flame top. The guitar is in mint condition and has been babied, not gigged. All stock. The only thing I changed was the plastic cap on the toggle switch. If you have one of these babies, you know how well they play. Just putting a feeler out to see if anyone would be interested. I can, and will of course, provide additional, more detailed pics.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice. My AL3K is a CSBF, so I'm not in the running, but that is one sweet HSBF! Good luck!
    -Sean
    Guitars: Lots.
    Amphs: More than last year.
    Pedals: Many, although I go straight from guitar to amp more often lately.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrankenFretter View Post
    Nice. My AL3K is a CSBF, so I'm not in the running, but that is one sweet HSBF! Good luck!
    But surely you can replace the R2D2 with a vintage-worn C3PO and be about even?

Post Thanks / Like

I do not have the right bits for a trade, sadly, but W. Hartford is not very far from me..

Say, let's just make a mutual note of it.
    Less golf, more saxophone