Thread: Hardwire tuner pedal

W. Branch of Susquehanna River, Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hardwire tuner pedal

The hardwire chromatic tuner is a good tuner in my opinion.

They are having a B stock on sale today for about fifty dollars at http://americanmusical.com today, if anyone needs one.

I recently bought one of those headstock clamp on Snark tuners and I use it all the time. So I don't use my pedal tuners much anymore, but I'm sure they still have their place.
    Duffy Bolduc
    South Williamsport, Pa.

"Now all the things that use to mean so much to me has got me old before my time." G. Allman, "Old Before My Time", Hittin' the Note.

Major changes to guitars and amps, to be updated soon.

Fiance - Supportive of musical art

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    I recently bought one of those headstock clamp on Snark tuners and I use it all the time. So I don't use my pedal tuners much anymore, but I'm sure they still have their place.
    Yes and yes! I use the Snark more than any other single piece of musical equipment (outside of my pick). But to your point, I do still find the pedal tuner very useful in certain situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Does anyone read the original post?
    Guitars: Gibson LP Studio, MIA Fender Precision, Carvin C350
    Amps: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 + Avatar B212 / Genzler 12-3, Acoustic B20
    Pedals: Pod HD500X, Diamond Compressor, Tech 21 VT Bass, Sonic Research Turbo Tuner

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Yes and yes! I use the Snark more than any other single piece of musical equipment (outside of my pick). But to your point, I do still find the tuner very useful in certain situations.
    Since you use your pick the most, wouldn't that mean that -- at times -- you are using it on something other than your guitar?