Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Downtown Camrose Gig

Thread: Downtown Camrose Gig

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Downtown Camrose Gig

It nearly rained... but it did hold up for the whole gig, although it did not look like it would. People were dancing and enjoying the music, great to see!

I used a Hell Zerodot, Reverend Hellhound amp, and Line 6 M9 for gain. Got some great guitar tones!

Photos here -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6516086...7627131329735/
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks good, Rob.

You know, I was just checking out your band website and watching the demo. It's actually really funny, because I liked how well I could hear the guitar, but then I listened to it as a regular listener (read: not necessarily a guitar enthusiast) and I realized the guitar is a little hot / high in the mix. I think I must have just learned a lesson or something about how loud guitars should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Does anyone read the original post?
    Guitars: Gibson LP Studio, MIA Fender Precision, Carvin C350
    Amps: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 + Avatar B212 / Genzler 12-3, Acoustic B20
    Pedals: Pod HD500X, Diamond Compressor, Tech 21 VT Bass, Sonic Research Turbo Tuner

Post Thanks / Like

I know that on those 2 videos, the guitar is too loud. It's just what the camera picked up, and since we didn't have a sound guy, we just winged it and hoped the levels were okay. The crowd was actually sitting eating over on the left side, so it could be they heard a better mix there... because the camera picked up a lot of the sound coming out of my amp (not so much of the guitar that was coming through the PA). We did have a sound guy last night - hope it sounded good - people were telling so.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sweet gig, Robert. The audience reaction says it all.
    Another successful Hell gig as well. (Hell Zerodot and a Hellhound)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Tig, people are certainly asking me about this guitar when I play live... they also say it sounds so great.