Thread: Vox AD30VT for sale!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Vox AD30VT for sale!!

I'm going to sell my Vox AD30VT. So I can finance a different amp.

It's in like new condition, very well kept in a smoke free home (never left it) and will come very well packaged with the manual AND the Vox 2 button footswitch. I may even throw in a new JJ tube for the heck of it. Shoot, I might even throw in a tweed DiMarzio cable, so all you will need to do is plug in a guitar.

PM me if interested. Initial price will be very competitive and negotiable. If I don't get any bites in the next 2 days I'm gonna put it on this crazy new internet auction site I heard about...it's called eBay.

Post Thanks / Like

Too bad you just want to sell. I have a Roland cube 30x that I would love to trade for a vox 30.

Post Thanks / Like

Would anyone be interested in any kind of a trade for this thing? I'm open to almost anything...just try me! PM me!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I'm still interested if you are.
    Thanks, Dave
    "You don't have to act your age to feel it."
    DaveO

Post Thanks / Like

Rabies, you never mentioned this crazy new thing they call a price! How much are you asking for this rig?

Rob Smith
    I AM the bass player!

GUITARS: '93 ZON Sonus 4, '85 G&L L-2000 (Mahogany), '05 Schecter Stiletto Custom 4, '06 SX SJB-62MG (Fretless), '07 Squier Bronco (project), '06 Ibanez AEB10E-BK acoustic bass, '70s Epiphone OO-sized acoustic, '94 Peavey Reactor (extreme makeover edition)

AMPS: '03 Ampeg BA115 bass combo, '86 Peavey MkIV Series 400 bass head, SWR Workingman's cabs, 2x10" & 1x15", '00 Peavey Micro Bass