Thread: Guitar Con NJ 2011

Post Thanks / Like

Default Guitar Con NJ 2011

Guitar Con NJ 2011

www.guitarconvention.com
    Meadowlands Expo Center
    355 Plaza Dr Secaucus NJ

Aug 27-28 10-6pm Live music, vendors, fun $15 adm

Anyone here planning on attending? The Amp Show a few months ago was great and I expect this to be just as good. I ended up buying my Laney at the Amp Show so who knows what'll end up following me home from this.
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

I maybe interested. Bit of a drive for me but would be interesting to see. Is the expo center huge? Near the stadium?
    Guitars: '06 Les Paul Classic Goldtop, '07 SG classic, '79 ES335TD Blond, '88 Telecaster, '08 Custom Shop Strat 57 NOS, Framus '69 Goucho Acoustic, '72 Framus Caravelle hollow body, '09 Hagstrom Swede, '10 Ibanez AG95 and '69 Heit

Amps: Fender Blues Deluxe Tweed, Marshall JCM 900 50W full stack, Roland Cube 20XL and '69 Checkmate!

Pedals: (all DVM) Tremolo, "Rabid Rodent" distortion, "Zonkin Yellow Screamer" OD/Boost, "Gee Ain't That Swell" volume swell, and "Mega Muff" fuzz

Post Thanks / Like

It's a good sized expo and it's just a couple of miles to the Stadium.
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

DEFINITELY GOING! DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE AMP CONV, WISH I DID. BUT THE HUNT FOR WEIRD/COOL LEFTIES IS NEVER ENDING!! Maybe I'll get lucky, or unload some previous turkey I was dumb to buy in the 1st place!!

Post Thanks / Like

Better make sure it doesn't get cancelled due to Hurricane Irene. They could get Saturday in but forget about Sunday as that's when Irene pays a visit to North Jersey and NYC. Cape May County at the bottom end of NJ is under mandatory evacuation starting Friday morning at 8 AM. Don't wanna rain on anyone's parade but I'd hate to see someone go and it be cancelled one or both days.