Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
My new Strat art guitar is born!!

Thread: My new Strat art guitar is born!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default My new Strat art guitar is born!!

i decoupaged the body a couple of months ago and finally got around to putting a neck on and putting her back together. its an Affinity body and the neck from MIM Fender Squier Series Strat.

pics and a video so you can hear her:

here's the video of me soloing with her over a backing track:

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool, great sounding solo too. I'd swap the pick guard as the pure white steals too much attention from the awesome artwork. Even still, really cool.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Pesky, I didn't realize you were a member here too. Welcome aboard!
    -Sean
    Guitars: Lots.
    Amphs: More than last year.
    Pedals: Many, although I go straight from guitar to amp more often lately.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice guitar playing nice axe as well the art work is not my cup of tea but I dig the one of kind axe of any kind very cool.
    Maxi...................

Bootsy Collins:
    I pledge allegiance to the funk, the whole funk, and nothing but the funk, so help me James, Sly and George, Amen!!

Guitars: 2010 American Special HSS Strat, 2010 CIC Squire CV ThinLine Tele, & 2006 MIM FSR Strat.

Basses: 1979 Peavey T-40, 2007 Ibanez SR 500, 2013 Ibanez SR375F, 2013 CIJ Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass, 2014 Sadowsky Will Lee VI, & 2014 Sadowsky Will Lee Metro V

Amps: Mesa Boogie BASS STRATEGY:Eight:88, Aguliar DB 4X12, Augilar DB 751, Genz Benz CTR500-210T/Focus 1X15 CAB, Fender Hot Rod Deville 410, VHT Deliverance 60/VHT 2X12 fat Bottom Cab, & VOX DA20

Effects: Boss ME-25, MXR Custom Baddass 78, MXR Custom Baddass modified O.D., Vox Joe Satriani Satchurator, MXR Phase 90, MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe/Octave Deluxe/Bass Compressor/Envelope Filter/, Way Huge Pork Loin

Post Thanks / Like

That looks cool !
    This may have worked well with your theme. I've seen pics of Mona with a Strat too

Last edited by otaypanky; August 10th, 2011 at 09:46 PM.

W. Branch of Susquehanna River, Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice playing. Was that you? That is an example of how an inexpensive guitar can sound good in the right hands, and very strat-like too.
    Duffy Bolduc
    South Williamsport, Pa.

"Now all the things that use to mean so much to me has got me old before my time." G. Allman, "Old Before My Time", Hittin' the Note.

Major changes to guitars and amps, to be updated soon.

Fiance - Supportive of musical art

Post Thanks / Like

Nice good looking Strat did you just glue repro ??????????
    Guitars:
    1978 Fender Telecaster Thinline Custom USA, New Nash TL-72 Thinline Telecaster, 1965 Harmony Meteor, H71, 1986 Fender Telecaster Esquire MIJ, New Martin J-41 Special, 1933 National Duolian, 1941, New Eastwood Mandocaster 12 strings

Amps:
    Tweed Vibrolux Custom Denis Manlay, 1976 Fender Deluxe Reverb Silverface

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cool!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

I liked it much.without a doubt you will learn to make her talk even better.all you can do is better yourself
    the one of a kind art is real nice too.

Post Thanks / Like

thats a really cool guitar finish!! so unique.. it will improve my skill on guitar how to, if i have such kind of guitar..
    Last edited by gavin_rossdale1; November 20th, 2011 at 10:10 PM.