Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
More new Ibanez Artcores

Thread: More new Ibanez Artcores

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default More new Ibanez Artcores

Here's two new Artcore models that come in flat finishes.
    The AS53
    http://www.ibanez.com/HollowBodyGuitars/model-AS53

The AF55 full hollow body
    http://www.ibanez.com/HollowBodyGuitars/model-AF55

Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

I like those flat finishes. But I recently realized how much I like playing the typical Gibson design of 2 vol and 2 tone pots with a 3 way toggle.
    It's so great to be able to have one pup set for something clean and kind of quiet and the other ready to rip. Flip the toggle and you get such a dynamic change in an instant. I think I'd miss that

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by otaypanky View Post
    I like those flat finishes. But I recently realized how much I like playing the typical Gibson design of 2 vol and 2 tone pots with a 3 way toggle.
    It's so great to be able to have one pup set for something clean and kind of quiet and the other ready to rip. Flip the toggle and you get such a dynamic change in an instant. I think I'd miss that
    The only way to go with two humbuckers

Personally, I'm not sure about the "office door" finishes and I think the headstock is overlarge and ugly. Why don't they use the old Artist series headstock from the 70s and 80s??

Not my photo, btw. I'd never use flash like that
    Electric: Fat strat > Korg PB > TS7 > DS1 > DD-20 > Cube 60 (Fender model)

Acoustic: Guitar > microphone > audience