Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Gear Snobbery
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gear Snobbery

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gear Snobbery

I spent last night talking guitars with a friend of mine who's an absolute monster player with a wealth of wisdom on guitars and the entire game of professional music. We got on the subject of gear snobbery and it got me thinking............

I spent a little time cruising some other boards this morning, and some of the posts are astounding:

"My TV Yellow was applied by the same guy who did the original TV yellow"

"The new Les Pauls just have a CNC feel to me." (what the hell does that mean?)

"I applied my tweed Tolex using a late 1800's glue formula. It's completely organic and adds to the warmth of the cabinet"

"My guitar is built using 200 year old wood"

I'm astounded! Who cares if the wood used in your Mansion Blaster guitar was harvested under a full Moon by a dozen nude vestal virgins? Who cares if your TV yellow was painted by the same guy who painted the original?

This sort of one-upmanship nauseates me. I could care less about what other players think of my gear choices, and I certainly don't bag on someone elses. To each his own....................

Whatever happened to just being happy with what you have and playing the hell out of it?
    Guitars: 2008 Gibson SG Classic, 2006 Gibson Les Paul Standard LE, 2002 Gibson SG Supreme, 2001 Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus, 1996 Les Paul Studio Gem, American Deluxe Double Fat Strat, Bluesville "Super" Strat Copy, MIK Fender "Limited Edition" Tele, JD Bluesville "Night Pilot", Yamaha AES 820, Steinberger Spirit GT Pro, Taylor 355CE, Ovation 1897 Adamas, Ovation CC057 Celebrity

Amps: Axe FX centered rack rig, Mesa 4x12 cab. Germino Club 40, Johnson JM150 Millennium, Johnson JM250 Millennium, Gibson Titan Medalist Frankenstein.

Effects: Tonebone Trimode, EH Holy Grail, Boss CH-1, Dunlop Crybaby Classic, Framptone Amp Switcher, THD Hot Plate, Yamaha AG Stomp Acoustic Processor, Boss BCB-60 Pedal Board.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Good topic! I am mostly happy with my cheap gear, and I think I am playing the hell out of it too.

I seen those kind of posts on other forums too. I remember one guy who wanted advice for amps. He had had all the top of the line stuff - Mesa Boogie, Top Hat, Matchless, Bogner, Marshall, Fender, Dr. Z, Bad Cat, you name it - still he said he sold it all because nothing could give him the tone he was looking for. Unreal!

I think some people are more interested in buying and talking about guitar gear than playing it. I guess that might be a hobby in itself, but that's not for me - I want to play the stuff!

A Mansion Blaster guitar harvested under a full Moon by a dozen nude vestal virgins? Hmm, now that sounds like my kind of guitar!
    How much would it cost me?
    Last edited by Robert; November 26th, 2006 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Needed to ask a question ...
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Plank,
    Man, you hit the nail on the head with a two pound hammer, Plank!

I'm always happy as a clam when friends get a new axe, amp, whatever. I know it's something they worked and saved for and dreamed of. But when someone doesn't like what I play because they don't play it, they're being snobs IMHO. And if I were to put them down because of their choice, I'd be a snob myself.
    I have a strat copy I refinished in Danish oil and tung oiled the neck.
    I have a '52 butterscotch Tele built from licensed parts.
    Fender didn't build' em, I don't care.
    I have a '65 Super Reverb. Fender built it. I don't care. Frankly, it's a good sound but a one-trick pony. I've heard some of the fretters post clips on here through Vox's, Tonelab's, POD's, that are versatile and sound GREAT!
    I don't push my preferences on anybody. I saw a guy show up at a gig as a fill in lead player once with an axe called a "Guitorgan", can't remember who built it (maybe Conn instruments?) and a Roland Jazz Chorus amp. I stopped being snobbish about sound right then and there. Never heard anyone that good around here since. Blew everyone else out of the water. But... he was also very good at what he did. He put in years of work to play like that.
    To each his own, as you say. It's personal preference.
    I don't think I'd like rap played on a washtub bass with a backup on spoons and bagpipes, tho.

Post Thanks / Like

I lucked out on this subject as a newbie by stumbling across Dolphin Street and this very forum. Listening to Robert's tone (and ability) on a "cheap" guitar thru a $39 pedal plus all the posts and clips here have clued me in pretty well. So now I own a $99 guitar and I'll be danged, it sounds awesome. Now that's not to say I may never splurge on some top of the line gear someday, and I would never disparage anyone who does own such wonderful gear. But let's face it. At this point my playing a $2000+ guitar would be like dressing a pig in an evening gown.
    Now, rap played on bagpipes and spoons by nude vestal virigns under a full moon? Count me in on that.
    "Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid." - Frank Zappa

Yamaha G240
    Epi Dot Deluxe, Squier '51, G&L S-500
    Vox AD30VT, PODxt

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hogfullofblues
    At this point my playing a $2000+ guitar would be like dressing a pig in an evening gown.
    I hear ya Hog... I think of myself as the monkey still holding the tin cup for the organ grinder.. till I learn to grind an organ..I am very content with the cheapness I have learned here... hmmm.. don't sound right.. anyways.. I wouldn't know if I was playing a Eric Clapton original or a MIM Strat anyways.. so I will save the money till I do... and than wonder why in the world would I want to spend that much on something when I can tinker with the cheap things....

Jimmie Vaughan Strat , Squire 51
    Epi 56 GoldTop, SX "Vintage" Jazz Bass
    Zager 50, Guild GAD30R (Excellent)
    G-Dec 3 Thirty, Valve Junior & Cab
    Crate PowerBlock, Crate V33H
    JamVox, Studio GX With Mods/Farm 2.0.

Post Thanks / Like

Plank, folx with money get nutto. People will obsess about anything.

I try to get what will best help me to enjoy playing, given my budget, and once I have it I like to explore every nuance of the gear I've got. I couldn't give a rat's *** about the gear I don't have.

...well if you *really* wanted to trade your vintage gear for a rat's ***. I'd be at the vermin control aisle at Home Depot faster than you can play the rat's *** polka on spoons.

Quote Originally Posted by Hogfullofblues
    Now, rap played on bagpipes and spoons by nude vestal virigns under a full moon? Count me in on that.
    ...ummm are those 1816, LLywernog House of Windsor 97.3% sterling spoons?

Yes? Fine, but from mine 2 or 3?
    Last edited by tot_Ou_tard; November 26th, 2006 at 01:53 PM.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

It's not just your bank account. I'm in the fortunate position of being able to afford pretty much any piece of gear I desire, but I'm not out there seeking that piece for all of my friends to admire. I seek pieces that I can play and play at gigs.

I believe that most of these "cigar and cognac" gear snobs play very little, if at all. When they do, it's within the controlled confines of their houses - definitely not a bar full of rowdy drunks!
    Guitars: 2008 Gibson SG Classic, 2006 Gibson Les Paul Standard LE, 2002 Gibson SG Supreme, 2001 Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus, 1996 Les Paul Studio Gem, American Deluxe Double Fat Strat, Bluesville "Super" Strat Copy, MIK Fender "Limited Edition" Tele, JD Bluesville "Night Pilot", Yamaha AES 820, Steinberger Spirit GT Pro, Taylor 355CE, Ovation 1897 Adamas, Ovation CC057 Celebrity

Amps: Axe FX centered rack rig, Mesa 4x12 cab. Germino Club 40, Johnson JM150 Millennium, Johnson JM250 Millennium, Gibson Titan Medalist Frankenstein.

Effects: Tonebone Trimode, EH Holy Grail, Boss CH-1, Dunlop Crybaby Classic, Framptone Amp Switcher, THD Hot Plate, Yamaha AG Stomp Acoustic Processor, Boss BCB-60 Pedal Board.

Post Thanks / Like

I know a guy--a really nice fellow and a heckuva good musician, too--who bought two Epiphones ONLY because they didn't say "Epiphone" on the headstock and he was able to buy pickguards and truss rod covers that said "Gibson" and replace the stock ones. Now, mind you, he freely admits these guitars play and sound great, but he's so hung up on the Gibson name that he just couldn't stand having the "E word" on the guitars! He freely admits that, if the Epiphone brand name had been inlaid on the headstock, he wouldn't have bought them! I've been trying to get him to see how absolutely silly that is, but haven't been able to get past the "brand prejudice" factor yet....
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    I saw a guy show up at a gig as a fill in lead player once with an axe called a "Guitorgan", can't remember who built it (maybe Conn instruments?) and a Roland Jazz Chorus amp. I stopped being snobbish about sound right then and there. Never heard anyone that good around here since. Blew everyone else out of the water. But... he was also very good at what he did. He put in years of work to play like that.
    If he was an older guy, tall, no hair or little of it and it was a while ago it could have been Oliver English. He was one of the designers and proto tester of the Guitorgan. While it was in development I was sitting at his feet learning guitar and occasionally sitting in with him. He had a house gig in my home town for a long time until the establishment burned down. He may have left before the fire. I wouldn't know because I was on the road at the time. Sometimes on a dark stage you could see sparks where the strings touched the fretboard. I think that is where Ace may have gotten the fire guitar idea.

Oliver was the true master of the Guitorgan.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Something similar...

You want to talk about gear snobs? Hang out in a bicycle shop or in the parking lot after a race or anywhere there is an assemblage of cyclists. They take the cake.

Back when I was racing bicycles professionally I went to an event in Colorado and John Tomac was there kicking everyones butts with a beat up DeRosa road bike with Shimano 105. Not top of the line stuff. He won the Criterium and was in the top 5 in the road race among the best in the nation. That season he went on to win the National Criterium Championship on that beat up bike with lower end components.

Bottom line....it's the man that makes the music.

I've even heard some great music played on Fisher Price toys. Try getting snobby about that!

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't buy gear to impress my friends. I buy gear that strikes my fancy. One of my favorite pieces in an extensive collection is the Schecter PT Elite I bought used for about $250. I wasn't even there to buy a guitar. I just saw it hanging on the wall, picked it up and plugged it in. I thought it sounded fantastic so I bought it. If the price tag had an extra 0 on it I still would have bought it because that's how much I liked it.

You can always tell who buys stuff to impress and who actually plays. It's the same with bikes. I bought a Honda VTX. It's my fourth bike and second Honda. I bought it because it had everything I wanted...a huge cc engine, liquid cooling, drive shaft, and no spoked wheels. Plus it is perfect for interstate travel. I could have bough any bike I wanted. I get the "but it isn't a harley" shtick every now and again. I bought a bike to RIDE. I didn't have to pay 3 times as much to buy into an IMAGE.

Gear is gear. You'll always have gear snobbery. No need to let it bother you though.
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

You now this happens in a lot of things. Ive ridden and built motorcycles most of my life. Hondas, Triumph,s Harley's you name it. I dont build them anymore but I do own a Harley. I run into guys with the "I ride a hog cause its the only REAL scoot" I laugh cause the wind is the same no matter what you ride and Ill ride along anyone as long as their not drunk or stoned.

As far as music gear I have been very fortunate in starting and owning my own business. When I was younger I couldnt afford the nice gear I have now and I have aquired my EC Strat and a Gibson ES-335 my next guitar which is on the way is a Tele which I will build myself and I know it will rival and or beat any custom shop offerings,as I did my Tweed DeLuxe custom built BooTeek built by me amph. I recently picked up a 69 Drip edge black line Princeton reverb Amp which Im really digging and sold my BDRI to get. I wanted a piece of history and something collectable that I can enjoy as well.

My thinking on some of my gear is to buy things I enjoy that will hopefully retain or appreciate in value for my son when Im gone. But when I see guitars with 30,000 year old mamoth tusk nut and other drivel I just shake my head its just kinda nuts out there. There are people out there that know how to market to those GAS attacks we all get. Then they sink the hook and reel em in.
    Git-tires EC Custom Strat, Gibson ES-335, Custom built Tele, Fender Highway 1 P-Bass, Martin 000-28EC Acoustic, Gibson SG Classic
    Hearin aids-AmphsCustom hand built 5E3 Magic Markie Mojotone Amph, Fender Blackline dripedge 69 Princeton Reverb, 69 SF/DE Vibro-Champ, 64 Blackface Deluxe reverb, 64 Princeton 6G2 Fender, D'Lite ODS 22, Rumble 60 Bass amph
    EffectsBoss CH1 Chorus, Boss DD-3 Delay, Vox wah, Tonebone Classic, TS-9 modded, Bad Bob,Sweetsound Mojo-vibe, Boss RC-20XL Loopstation, Peterson Strobstomp, ZYS pedal, Keeley Comp, Boss LS-2, Zendrive, Menatone Howie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stingx
    I don't buy gear to impress my friends. I buy gear that strikes my fancy. One of my favorite pieces in an extensive collection is the Schecter PT Elite I bought used for about $250. I wasn't even there to buy a guitar. I just saw it hanging on the wall, picked it up and plugged it in. I thought it sounded fantastic so I bought it. If the price tag had an extra 0 on it I still would have bought it because that's how much I liked it.

You can always tell who buys stuff to impress and who actually plays. It's the same with bikes. I bought a Honda VTX. It's my fourth bike and second Honda. I bought it because it had everything I wanted...a huge cc engine, liquid cooling, drive shaft, and no spoked wheels. Plus it is perfect for interstate travel. I could have bough any bike I wanted. I get the "but it isn't a harley" shtick every now and again. I bought a bike to RIDE. I didn't have to pay 3 times as much to buy into an IMAGE.

Gear is gear. You'll always have gear snobbery. No need to let it bother you though.
    To me honestly, the line between buying for name and buying for quality is a fine one. Many of my activities involve gear. I am a rep for a ski line, and have the best there because I work for it. (the line, Elan, is not considered popular here, but I believe in it because of the construction and value). I waterski, and mountain bike, and Spud has already commented on bicyclist snobbery. My approach is to find something I like, that is a good enough quality that it will last me. My mtn bike is considered old among my friends, my waterski is a wedding gift from 94, my snow ski stuff is new and top of the line because I have access to that. So with guitars, I try to be honest with myself, and try to find something that I will like in the long run. A bang for the buck kind of thing. My mexican 60th is plenty of guitar for me for years to come, and if I get a humbucking guitar, it is likely to be an economical one. I am learning and shopping with that approach for my amp. I am painfully aware at what Robert and many others can do here with a Squier, First Act, or whatever, that puts me to shame at this point. Nice to be able to learn from you great guys here, about good economical gear, and good playing, along the way.

Steve

P.S. I am don't own a motorcycle and don't want to offend any harley guys, but my ski school supervisor, who rides sport bikes, says about harleys that if he wanted a vibrator, he would have gone to a different store.
    Last edited by sunvalleylaw; November 26th, 2006 at 11:55 PM. Reason: add a joke
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

LMAO Quote:but my ski school supervisor, who rides sport bikes, says about harleys that if he wanted a vibrator, he would have gone to a different store.

There ya go a shining example of gear snobbery (Not you Steve the ski Instructor) Actually back in the day they were paint shakers my FLSTC is smooth as glass, balanced motor. I hear all kinds of stuff from people who ride other makes with their like comments, I chalk it up to ignorance and or gear snobbery. Whats funny of the bikes I have built and sold over the years it is the Harley's that have outlived and are now worth the price of multiple sportbikes. Again shining example of ignorance, and how it is not just in regards to music gear.
    Git-tires EC Custom Strat, Gibson ES-335, Custom built Tele, Fender Highway 1 P-Bass, Martin 000-28EC Acoustic, Gibson SG Classic
    Hearin aids-AmphsCustom hand built 5E3 Magic Markie Mojotone Amph, Fender Blackline dripedge 69 Princeton Reverb, 69 SF/DE Vibro-Champ, 64 Blackface Deluxe reverb, 64 Princeton 6G2 Fender, D'Lite ODS 22, Rumble 60 Bass amph
    EffectsBoss CH1 Chorus, Boss DD-3 Delay, Vox wah, Tonebone Classic, TS-9 modded, Bad Bob,Sweetsound Mojo-vibe, Boss RC-20XL Loopstation, Peterson Strobstomp, ZYS pedal, Keeley Comp, Boss LS-2, Zendrive, Menatone Howie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    LMAO Quote:but my ski school supervisor, who rides sport bikes, says about harleys that if he wanted a vibrator, he would have gone to a different store.

There ya go a shining example of gear snobbery (Not you Steve the ski Instructor) Actually back in the day they were paint shakers my FLSTC is smooth as glass, balanced motor. I hear all kinds of stuff from people who ride other makes with their like comments, I chalk it up to ignorance and or gear snobbery. Whats funny of the bikes I have built and sold over the years it is the Harley's that have outlived and are now worth the price of multiple sportbikes. Again shining example of ignorance, and how it is not just in regards to music gear.

Exxxxxaaaaaaaaactly!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

How about trucks? It always cracks me up to see that kid peeing on a chevy symbol or a ford symbol or a honda or "jap junk".

I think Ive owned all of them and find it hard to get excited or disgusted about any of these brand. A truck is a truck..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Plank_Spanker
    It's not just your bank account. I'm in the fortunate position of being able to afford pretty much any piece of gear I desire, but I'm not out there seeking that piece for all of my friends to admire. I seek pieces that I can play and play at gigs.

I believe that most of these "cigar and cognac" gear snobs play very little, if at all. When they do, it's within the controlled confines of their houses - definitely not a bar full of rowdy drunks!
    Yeah, but what if you have money & cannot play?

I say travel or find something you really believe in and make something happen. But, ya'know if I lucked into a big pile O cash I'd be buying some nice gear with *some* of it!! & I'd only be playing at home. It wouldn't make me any better, but it'd be hard to resist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Perhaps there are several types of gear snobs.

The first gets obsessed by all the details and nuance. More like a gear nerd. Once he knows, & believes that he can hear, the difference between 211 and 212 turns of wire around a 1956 alnico single coil magnet (I'm making this stuff up here, I have no clue how many turns there may be) he can't rest.

That is the result of the human mind & is no different than washing one's hands 14 times and spinning backwards before going upstairs. Except if he can put his obsession to use for others. Living with this has got to be hard on him & his friends and family. This is the well that scientists & techies come from.

There are the hoarders (er, I mean collectors) they move up the gear food chain and then *got* to have every exemplar of the particular item/s that caught their fancy. Again a human need that has gone a bit out of wack.
    But who isn't more than a bit out of wack?

Actually, the hoarders can vary from the cat (er amph) lady type with a disheveled house, garage, bedroom, and attic overflowing with dusty amphs that are never used to the "my house is a museum and I am the curator" type.

There are the I'll buy me some cool types that do it primarily to impress others.

I think the real issue is the human mind & as the Stingster sez, there is no particular reason to be concerned with it. That is, of course, unless you have a tedious friend or relative prattling on about his collection & who won't shut up & jam with you.
    Last edited by tot_Ou_tard; November 27th, 2006 at 03:06 PM.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

When someone buys a nice piece, it's always nice to see, and even to show off a bit. I can definitely see justifiable pride in the new axe, amp or whatever.

When someone thinks that his gear is all the shizzle and tries to ram this opinion down everyone else's throat, I raise a brow to a snob. I don't care what anyone else plays. Their gear choice works for them and that's all that counts. I'm never going to bag on another player just because he isn't using what I use.

Gear snobs abound in every endeavor, but some of them are just laughably rediculous.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert

.....I seen those kind of posts on other forums too. I remember one guy who wanted advice for amps. He had had all the top of the line stuff - Mesa Boogie, Top Hat, Matchless, Bogner, Marshall, Fender, Dr. Z, Bad Cat, you name it - still he said he sold it all because nothing could give him the tone he was looking for. Unreal!

I think some people are more interested in buying and talking about guitar gear than playing it. I guess that might be a hobby in itself, but that's not for me - I want to play the stuff!....
    I think Robert has it pegged right. I'd wager that a lot of the guys you run into online care more about what they have instead of being a decent player. It's ok to be starting out with either really great equipment or even inexpensive great equipment....as long as you can back up your words with action baybey! I'm glad none of you guys in this forum are posers.
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast