Thread: Favor please

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Favor please

im working on some covers and one that is very frustrating is kashmir, not that i know its simple, its hard to keep everything going when your playing percussion on a keyboard and you go to listen and all you hear is the sound of a chezzy 8-bit cymbol that sounded like your super nintendo and your finger hitting the keys. if anyone isint busy i would appricate if anyone could spare a kashmir drum cover, more of a live version if possiable. and in return i will gladly show you the product after words.
    “My vocation is more in composition really than anything else - building up harmonies using the guitar, orchestrating the guitar like an army, a guitar army.”
    -Jimi page

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Does anyone read the original post?
    Guitars: Gibson LP Studio, MIA Fender Precision, Carvin C350
    Amps: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 + Avatar B212 / Genzler 12-3, Acoustic B20
    Pedals: Pod HD500X, Diamond Compressor, Tech 21 VT Bass, Sonic Research Turbo Tuner

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    No sorry, just a drum part, solo. i got everything else but i just need a drum sound and its hard to find one that is compatiable(good) with mixing.
    “My vocation is more in composition really than anything else - building up harmonies using the guitar, orchestrating the guitar like an army, a guitar army.”
    -Jimi page

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NC Zeppelin View Post
    No sorry, just a drum part, solo. i got everything else but i just need a drum sound and its hard to find one that is compatiable(good) with mixing.
    Do you have a midi file for the song? if so i can supply the drum parts as a wav file.

Post Thanks / Like

If you give me a few more days then i can supply a better quality file, but in true Blue Peter fashion (the English guys will get this) here is one that i made earlier. The file will be live in around 20 mins.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/35086539/Kashmir.wav