Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Npd!

Thread: Npd!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Npd!

Bought me (well actually it's more for my wife) a piano!

It was dirt cheap IMO, just 200€...exactly like this one here:

http://www.mijnwebwinkel.nl/winkel/e...e-rosler-piano

Usually they seem to fetch either side of 800 here;-. or so, lowest I've ever seen was around 400 for a beat-up one and the most expensive nearly two grand so I thought this one was a REAL steal for 200.

Haven't managed to get it in the house, it's still in the trailer...sounds good to me,and it's very nearly exactly the color and look of our walnut cupboards in the dining room, so it was a real luck of the draw in all respects - could not have found a better finish anywhere! Happy camper here! :-)
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool! I just spent the last year taking piano lessons after buying my first piano. Decided to stop as I have the basics down and I don't enjoy playing it as much as guitar

Hope your wife gets lots of musical enjoyment out of it - there is really nothing like the chime of a well played piano.
    Dave
    Guitars: Ibanez AF-75, Schecter Solo-6 Custom, Douglas SG
    Amps: Fender Princeton 65, Marshall AVT50
    Pedals: Metal Muff, MXR Smart Gate, EHX Cathedral Reverb, Digitech RP-255

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And here it finally is ('scuse the bad photo):
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.