Thread: Hotel Soundcase

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hotel Soundcase

Hi Guys – I hope all had a great weekend and all turkey consumers got their fill. I finished my visit to the in-laws and sent the wife back home. I am now on my business trip and in my hotel. I am now finally getting the time to listen to the entire home recording everybody is uploading to the net. This is really great stuff. It sure makes boring hotel evening go by pretty quick. The music and compositions are really neat to listen too. I particularly enjoyed the tune Na Na Boo Boo by Oldguy. Authentic work! A good candidate for the Fret Net CD. I can’t wait to get home and try some of this stuff myself. Keep strumming and keep posting those future hits.
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Tim, for the kind words. But I don't think the Fret CD warrants this type punishment. I even believe someone mentioned asking money for it.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Great to hear you are enjoying the Fret from your hotel room!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Tim order room service and open the bar amoire! Insist that it be restocked with wall to wall John Daniels....

Edited to add: ....and call the front desk and tell them to have your limo waiting....
    Last edited by tone2thebone; November 28th, 2006 at 02:12 PM.
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like

Hang in there Tim you will be back in the groove soon!!

M29

Post Thanks / Like

Uh oh! Tim's living like a rock star now. He probably picked it up from those Florida wankers Steve Morse and Yingwie Malmsteen. He'll be coming home with a 64 Strat, a babe on each arm and some new spandex.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Uh oh! Tim's living like a rock star now. He probably picked it up from those Florida wankers Steve Morse and Yingwie Malmsteen. He'll be coming home with a 64 Strat, a babe on each arm and some new spandex.
    Rock Star ... Yea right Spudman!!! I did not acquire a 64 Strat nor even one babe ... not even a spandex. But I will be coming home with a new Boss RC-2 Loop Station. I just could not stand it any longer. GAS hit me one night in the hotel room, so the next day I went out and satisfied the attack. Now all need to do is learn how to use this sucker. I may be asking for some fretter help if I can not figure out some of the looper's features.
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

speaking for myself only....i'm glad you went for the looper and not the spandex!!

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Me too, I am glad I don't have to help you with the Spandex!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Me too, I am glad I don't have to help you with the Spandex!
    man isn't that the truth!

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

I'd hate to be a nurse's aid at the 80's rocker Old folks home...having to pull the spandex off to help them to the bathroom & then sttreeEEeeeeecchh & pull to get it back on.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tot_Ou_tard
    I'd hate to be a nurse's aid at the 80's rocker Old folks home...having to pull the spandex off to help them to the bathroom & then sttreeEEeeeeecchh & pull to get it back on.
    Oh shut up! It's too real sounding. Just wipe our butts and we'll put the spandex back on ourselves. ROFLMAO

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.