Thread: Wanted!! Bad!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wanted!! Bad!!!

Does anybody know where to get there hands on a 10k linear dual concentric pot? Even if its salvaged vintage or even hand made. I need one bad!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sure, easy.

If you are not in a big rush go to Futurlec. They have a USA site and an Australian site, but in reality everything comes from Taiwan. I just had a peek and they have those pots for like 90c

Much faster but a little more expensive, SmallBear are in NYC I think and they have them for $1.90 http://www.smallbearelec.com/Detail.bok?no=736

Post Thanks / Like

I checked out Futurlec. Cool site. Cheaper resistors than I've seen anywhere else. Wish you didnt have to hit the order button on every single selection. On Tayda you just check the quantities on every value you want then hit the order button. Of course you pay 12 more cents per ten for that privilege. The pot at Smallbear is not what I'm after. I need the concentric such as the ones used on guitars so you have two separate controls on one shaft. Thanks though! I'm glad you told me about Futulec. Look forward to placing an order from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, my bad you did say concentric and I just thought dual gang. I haven't used any of those in builds to date so I'm not too sure of where I'd go shopping for them.

Futurelec has a massive range of stuff, but yeah, delivery times can be pretty long to Aus so no idea what they are to the USA.