Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
CARVIN C350 acoustic

Thread: CARVIN C350 acoustic

Post Thanks / Like

Default CARVIN C350 acoustic

Santa rewarded me with a new Carvin C350 acoustic, pictures to follow, it arrived today and I have been playing on it this evening. It had a near perfect setup upon arrival and only required minor adjustment for tuning to be dead on.
    It is a great sounding Mahogony solid top , great finish and the neck is just outstanding. It came in a great vintage hard case and I'm a happy Dad tonight.
    Like I said pictures will follow.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats.....I too have that exact guitar and it is a wonderful instrument!
    LIVE AND LET ROCK!!

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations, street! I've seen those in the Carvin catalog and they look sweet. Plus I've read good things about them here and elsewhere.
    Looking forward to the pics, and Merry Christmas to you.
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Wahoo!!!

Congrats on the new acoustic. I'm going to have to keep an eye out for a Carvin acoustic. Never even seen one. Sure seem to be well thought of around these parts.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
    hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.
    There's also a negative side."
    --Hunter S. Thompson

Guitars: Dean Sweet Wood 00R, Martin D2R, Guild D60, Guild D35NT, Morgan Monroe M30, OS baritone Uke

Post Thanks / Like

How come I see no photos?

Post Thanks / Like

Because I haven't posted them yet?? Maybe today.

Post Thanks / Like

What are the neck shape and dimensions like. I know the Carvin electrics are great feeling and low action but I don't know anything about the Cobalt series. Does yours have electronics?

Where is dem photos?

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Ok that's the picture review, I can't say enough about this purchase. The price is just unbeatable for the value you get. I love it.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow that is nice !
    http://www.soundclick.com/sacco
    http://www.soundclick.com/thetools

Reverend of Rock n Roll .

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nice! Congrats!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool Sreet!
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Carvin C350

Hey Congrads, I just bought one off eBay and it just came in. I buy and sell alot of guitars and one thing that I have always heard from Pro players is that Carvin has the Best Neck of any guitar on the market. I have owned the electrics and acoustics alike. Now I know that the Cobalt line of guitars are not made in the USA, but they are Adjusted and Set Up in the independant nation of california !!! I have tuned the guitar to Concert pitch and will evaluate it before leaving feedback. So far, Man for the money this guitar is Beautiful, Sounds Fantastic and Plays like Butter. We'll see where it goes from here.

I wish my family would give me such a gift for Christmas, Your a Rich Man to have a Good Family. Actually my family would not know what guitar I am interested in at any given time or they would. By the way, Where in the Mountains of Kentucky are you from. I am from Somerset, but I am descended from Harlan County. ??

God Bless

donsjohns
    Last edited by donsjohns; September 14th, 2011 at 02:27 PM. Reason: revise

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in the eastern mountains of Johnson Co

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wow, that really is a great looking guitar! Congratulations on your new baby.