Thread: Bend, Oregon

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

I had a nice lunch yesterday thanks to bcdon.It was nice meeting Don,I enjoyed talking with him.I just moved my business so I don't have to work so much and I never hardly ever stopped to eat lunch so this lunch stuff is new and exciting to me.The wife and I are planning a cool vacation next year,think we'll go into Glacier park shoot over to Rexford to visit a high school friend of mine go visit Don over in BC then shoot down through Idaho and maybe meet Sun and Spud,as I have some family in Idaho also,then time permitting shoot into Portland to maybe meet the Franken.Sounds like fun.Again thanks for lunch Don it was nice to meet you and well I'll see ya again this time in your back yard.Sumi (Man I need a new computer this baby is slow)
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sumitomo View Post
    I had a nice lunch yesterday thanks to bcdon.It was nice meeting Don,I enjoyed talking with him.I just moved my business so I don't have to work so much and I never hardly ever stopped to eat lunch so this lunch stuff is new and exciting to me.The wife and I are planning a cool vacation next year,think we'll go into Glacier park shoot over to Rexford to visit a high school friend of mine go visit Don over in BC then shoot down through Idaho and maybe meet Sun and Spud,as I have some family in Idaho also,then time permitting shoot into Portland to maybe meet the Franken.Sounds like fun.Again thanks for lunch Don it was nice to meet you and well I'll see ya again this time in your back yard.Sumi (Man I need a new computer this baby is slow)
    That's cool that you guys got to meet up! Did anyone take pictures?

Yes, if you're ever over this way make sure and let me know, Sumi. We'll do lunch!
    -Sean
    Guitars: Lots.
    Amphs: More than last year.
    Pedals: Many, although I go straight from guitar to amp more often lately.