Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Best Guitar Photo - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Best Guitar Photo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stingx View Post
    I'm a big fan of picnick.com. Great editing tools! Use it more than Photoshop.
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Michael Spalt builds some amazing guitars....
    "Always go heavy on the effects and try to blind the audience with expensive gear." - hubberjub

I mean, no offense, but I don't really see why, like guitar players from Creed, or something like that, are on the cover of guitar magazines. Almost anybody can sit down and learn to play those songs.
    Dweezil Zappa

Post Thanks / Like

Default Malmsteen Strat

I like this shot It is my Screensaver at the moment

Post Thanks / Like

Joe Bonamassa ... Bigsby 1960 LP...

Post Thanks / Like

My offering

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riverrick View Post
    My offering

This link'll work:
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=marnold;223005]This link'll work:
    [/QUOTE

I have more trouble with posting photos. I really thought I had it this time. What was the problem??? HELP!!!
    Is this one better???

Post Thanks / Like

Nope. But this is. Make sure you remove the 'action...' from the url. For example your url was "...albums/yy235/pugdoyle/?action=view¤t=Gretsch6120RHHfullview.jpg" just remove the "?action=view¤t="
    part and place inside "[img]xxx[/img]" tags.

Post Thanks / Like

Don what the heck am I doing wrong???

Post Thanks / Like

Don what the heck am I doing wrong???
    The best thing to do is use the chrome browser. Then, right-click on the image (or ctrl-click on a Mac) and select "Copy Image URL" That is the link to the photo. All you have to do is paste it into the 'insert image' link (looks like a tree in the edit window) or simply enclose that URL between "[img]the-url-you-copied[/img]" and you'll be all set. I always test to see if I have the proper link by pasting the URL into the browser address. If you do this and see a picture you are In Like Flint!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm using photobucket. How can I do it from there?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bcdon View Post
    The best thing to do is use the chrome browser. Then, right-click on the image (or ctrl-click on a Mac) and select "Copy Image URL" That is the link to the photo.
    Or in Firefox, right-click the photo, select "Copy Image Location" in the pop-up menu, and follow the rest of bcdon's instructions.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm using photobucket. How can I do it from there?
    Go here: http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/pugdoyle/
    Move your mouse over the picture you like and click "Direct Link" it will display "copied" next
    paste that image into the 'insert image' link icon in the message editor here at the fret (it is the 3rd icon from the rigth). Give it a try.
    Last edited by bcdon; March 10th, 2012 at 10:41 PM. Reason: left, right? who knew there was a difference? ;-)

Post Thanks / Like

OK here it is....did it work. I thought that's what I did before? I can see that didnt work....maybe this one...UGH!!!

Post Thanks / Like

It worked.. Great picture.

Post Thanks / Like

YIPPEE!!! Thanks a bunch Don. I've been struggling with that for a L O N G time!!! Now all this oldtimer has to do is remember how....lol

Post Thanks / Like

YIPPEE!!! Thanks a bunch Don. I've been struggling with that for a L O N G time!!! Now all this oldtimer has to do is remember how....lol
    The trick is to link it to a favourable image...

Post Thanks / Like

My ESP taken with 'Droid phone.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast