Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Eric, you need this. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eric, you need this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ah, ya missed the stuff below the photos...
    "Not mine, but the only pic's I could find. Mine burned up in a fire."

And yes, that was a long time ago. I haven't skied in 16+ years!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    This is obviously made for that guitar...

Though I prefer this one...

MMMmaaan, I so want that strap. Will have to see if they're available somewhere @ reasonable prices.

Completely OT and likely incomprehensible to you guys, I've been looking for a Minnie Mouse puppet that would be like 1/2 feet long or so, Barbie size.

Because in Finnish 'Microphone' is 'Mikki' which in turn is exactly the name of Mickey Mouse. So when people 'sing into a mike' there is no distinction at all but it would be said exactly like 'Sing into Mickey Mouse'

For that reason, I'd like to cover my mic with a Minnie the Mouse plush toy...then I could say I rather sing into Minnie Mouse because I'm straight :-) and it would look funny onstage...despite quite an obvious joke I've never heard or seen anybody do that. Maybe it's just too stupid...our bassist suggested I could have the Minnie on the mic head down, but I think that'd be just way too gross, I'm a nice guy after all...I'd just sing into her head.
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

^^ That pink cable is sweet. That would go nicely with my black/silver sparkle Strat.
    "I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    ^^ That pink cable is sweet. That would go nicely with my black/silver sparkle Strat.
    lavacable.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12