Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
any one pick up any black friday deals?

Thread: any one pick up any black friday deals?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default any one pick up any black friday deals?

I am not out shopping and won't be getting anything. Anyone find anything they couldn't live without?
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Fresh air!
    Less golf, more saxophone

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I caught a run with my brother. Second in two days on some favorite old terrain.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw View Post
    I caught a run with my brother. Second in two days on some favorite old terrain.
    No snow to close the trails yet? Good on ya'!

I might head over to my favorite nearby independent GAS station, but I'm not looking to buy anything. We all know how that can change!

Mrs. T already did some shopping and bought a pair of car seats for the growing twin grandsons. I'm staying far away from the madness this weekend!

Post Thanks / Like

Fender Mustang III for $269 at Guitar Center.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am visiting family in Gig Harbor now. Got to re-visit the trails at Pt. Defiance Park yesterday. Amazingly great 6 mile single track loop (no bikes) over loamy, sometimes muddy, turf though old growth PNw forest. Think Ewok forest and that is about it. Today was out in Gig Harbor on an old route I used to run when I lived here. Slow, plodding run today as I ran hard yesterday. The Point trails are up and down and around and invite you to lose yourself in the run, attacking the little ups and letting gravity carry you on the little downs in a very pleasant and exhilerating rhythm. Today was on the road and a bit harder mentally, but still very nice.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

- j. johnson

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

I hear there's a 50% sale on some thing over at dolphinstreet... just heard some rumours... hehe

The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Warmoth had a sale I took advantage of.
    A few months back I bought a strat style neck with stainless frets from them. It's 1 piece construction with their fatback profile and made from goncalo alves. Goncalo alves is a waxy feeling wood and needs no finish so it's just raw wood and feels great. I put it on an old strat I had refinished in Daphne blue but I'd been thinking it deserved it's own body. I've been watching the Warmoth site for months hoping to save a few bucks on something already made. I decided on this one. It's a chambered construction made of black Korina. It's got a wider very prounced streak of the orange color right down the center on the back. I don't want to cover the wood with a pickguard so they're going to give it a rear rout. I'm ordering bubinga top hat knobs and black p/u covers.
    I'm getting psyched

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    I hear there's a 50% sale on some thing over at dolphinstreet... just heard some rumours... hehe

Somebody ban this spammer....
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Got EZ Drummer for $30 from Sweetwater. I thought that was a crazy good price.
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I downloaded 30 blues backing tracks for 50% off at http://www.bluesguitarbackingtracks.com/blues-tracks/
    (today, cyber Monday only)
    Thanks, Robert!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by otaypanky View Post
    Warmoth had a sale I took advantage of.
    A few months back I bought a strat style neck with stainless frets from them. It's 1 piece construction with their fatback profile and made from goncalo alves. Goncalo alves is a waxy feeling wood and needs no finish so it's just raw wood and feels great. I put it on an old strat I had refinished in Daphne blue but I'd been thinking it deserved it's own body. I've been watching the Warmoth site for months hoping to save a few bucks on something already made. I decided on this one. It's a chambered construction made of black Korina. It's got a wider very prounced streak of the orange color right down the center on the back. I don't want to cover the wood with a pickguard so they're going to give it a rear rout. I'm ordering bubinga top hat knobs and black p/u covers.
    I'm getting psyched

That is really nice looking! Can't wait to see the completed guitar!