Thread: Blues on Tuesday.

W. Branch of Susquehanna River, Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Blues on Tuesday.

Have you seen this?

Hope you like it.

Duffy Bolduc
    South Williamsport, Pa.

"Now all the things that use to mean so much to me has got me old before my time." G. Allman, "Old Before My Time", Hittin' the Note.

Major changes to guitars and amps, to be updated soon.

Fiance - Supportive of musical art

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome Duffy, thanks for posting.

I particularly like how he's playing with his fingers rather than with a plectrum. I've kind of fallen into the same style over time as I just like the sound and feel of it.

W. Branch of Susquehanna River, Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome player, and the whole band is awesome. The white dude playing the other featured lead is also totally awesome. I wouldn't have known it was a different guitar player unless I watched the video. I have the cd loaded into my computerized sound system, which sounds great, and I listen to "Dirty Dishes" a lot. The fidelity is better from the cd file, but you definitely learn things from watching the videos that you would never otherwise know. Nice telecaster there too. The greatness of the Iceman lives on. He sure had a way of making that ice pick sound his own. You hear people complaining about ice pick this and ice pick that, but this guy really mastered that sound and so much more.
    Duffy Bolduc
    South Williamsport, Pa.

"Now all the things that use to mean so much to me has got me old before my time." G. Allman, "Old Before My Time", Hittin' the Note.

Major changes to guitars and amps, to be updated soon.

Fiance - Supportive of musical art

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ch0jin View Post
    Awesome Duffy, thanks for posting.

I particularly like how he's playing with his fingers rather than with a plectrum. I've kind of fallen into the same style over time as I just like the sound and feel of it.
    If you like this style of playing you should definitely check the latest Freddie King's album
    Guitars:
    1978 Fender Telecaster Thinline Custom USA, New Nash TL-72 Thinline Telecaster, 1965 Harmony Meteor, H71, 1986 Fender Telecaster Esquire MIJ, New Martin J-41 Special, 1933 National Duolian, 1941, New Eastwood Mandocaster 12 strings

Amps:
    Tweed Vibrolux Custom Denis Manlay, 1976 Fender Deluxe Reverb Silverface