Thread: "Super Champ XD" Price Drop!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default "Super Champ XD" Price Drop!!

Anyone looking into the "Super Champ XD" and considering buying one?

Check out Sweetwater.com,they have a 100.00 price drop. Great Deal!!

Guitars: 99 Gibson ES-335,1985 Gibson Les Paul 59 Reissue,Schecter C1 Artist,Squire 51,Peavey Generation Triple/single EX,Fender Deluxe Fat Strat, Cortez Acoustic,Epiphone Acoustic.

Effects: Arion SCH-1 Chorus,Boss BD2,Bad Monkey,Boss DD3 Delay,Boss GE-7 EQ ,Arion SOD-1 overdrive,TC Electronic Nova Repeater Delay,Ibanez Tone-Lok DE7 Delay/Echo.

Amps: B52 AT-212 100watt all Tube ,FMJ SS(being restored),1=Epiphone Valve Junior Head and 2 matching Cabs, Hughes& Kettner Edition Blue 15DFX, Crate V18 112,Fender Super Champ XD,Fender 25R Frontman Series II.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow up sales calls mean I will never purchase from Sweetwater.

Post Thanks / Like

Just trying to do good business, I suppose. But I hear ya...you don't want to be hounded. If there's a need to follow-up, the customer will be the one to reach out.
    Good price on that piece of gear though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Commodore 64 View Post
    Follow up sales calls mean I will never purchase from Sweetwater.
    I don't like those calls, either, but it was as simple as requesting that they stop. I still do business with Sweetwater, and they never call me.

Post Thanks / Like

I like Sweetwater. They're a little overly helpful sometimes, but I'd rather have that if it means getting someone who will help you when you call.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Does anyone read the original post?
    Guitars: Gibson LP Studio, MIA Fender Precision, Carvin C350
    Amps: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 + Avatar B212 / Genzler 12-3, Acoustic B20
    Pedals: Pod HD500X, Diamond Compressor, Tech 21 VT Bass, Sonic Research Turbo Tuner

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    I like Sweetwater. They're a little overly helpful sometimes, but I'd rather have that if it means getting someone who will help you when you call.
    I don't mind the calls or emails myself,besides they have always been very helpful and gone the extra mile
    to answer any questions and solve any problem that I've had.
    Still a great price on that Amph though.

Guitars: 99 Gibson ES-335,1985 Gibson Les Paul 59 Reissue,Schecter C1 Artist,Squire 51,Peavey Generation Triple/single EX,Fender Deluxe Fat Strat, Cortez Acoustic,Epiphone Acoustic.

Effects: Arion SCH-1 Chorus,Boss BD2,Bad Monkey,Boss DD3 Delay,Boss GE-7 EQ ,Arion SOD-1 overdrive,TC Electronic Nova Repeater Delay,Ibanez Tone-Lok DE7 Delay/Echo.

Amps: B52 AT-212 100watt all Tube ,FMJ SS(being restored),1=Epiphone Valve Junior Head and 2 matching Cabs, Hughes& Kettner Edition Blue 15DFX, Crate V18 112,Fender Super Champ XD,Fender 25R Frontman Series II.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've never called them, nor have they called me. All my orders were internet based. I'll deal with them over most of the other internet guitar stores.

W. Branch of Susquehanna River, Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

A few other places still have them at 199, like Sam Ash and Bestbuy, but they are backordered. This is still a great buy for someone needing a decent amp that is more like a true tube amp than not I suppose. It is, in my opinion, a great sounding amp even if it is a hybrid of sorts and it has a twin power tube power section. The effects are minimalistic but nice. Totally worth the sale price. It is 33 percent off the usual price.

Sweetwater shows it as discontinued. If you are interested you might want to check one of the places noted above, no affln.

I'm surprised that more people aren't talking about this great price on this really good amp. You might want to check it out if you are not familiar with it. It's a great value.
    Duffy Bolduc
    South Williamsport, Pa.

"Now all the things that use to mean so much to me has got me old before my time." G. Allman, "Old Before My Time", Hittin' the Note.

Major changes to guitars and amps, to be updated soon.

Fiance - Supportive of musical art

Post Thanks / Like

Musician's Friend listed it as in stock at $199.