Thread: HSS wiring diagram

Post Thanks / Like

Default HSS wiring diagram

Hey! I've a Lone Star (1996???) Strat that the 5 way switch stopped working on some positions. She's got Texas Specials in the neck and middle and a Pearly Gates in the bridge. I ordered a strat upgrade kit from Guitar Fetish but it came with a pcb switch. Can anyone point me to a wiring diagram? Im also replacing the pots. Thanks!
    “Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It’s the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use.” Stevie Ray Vaughan

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

You didn't get a diagram from GFS?
    _____

GUITARS - Carvin DC127M - Carvin Bolt kit
    AMPS - Bogner Alchemist 112 - Blackheart Handsome Devil half stack
    FXs - Roger Linn Adrenalinn III - Boss GT-10
    _____

Post Thanks / Like

This is a good site for wiring info http://www.guitarelectronics.com/c=4...ring_diagrams/
    Electrics: Hagstrom Ultra Swede (Gold Eagle Burst) Gretsch 5120 Electromatic (Orange) Custom Nashville Blackout Telecaster (Black, Stat mid/neck p'ups; Lil Puncher (Modern Vintage) bridge p'up; Wilkinson Compensated Bridge w/ 3 brass saddles, Warmoth Vintage Modern Birdseye Maple Neck) Fender MIM Stratocaster (Blue Agave, Rosewood Fretboard, Fender Tex-Mex p'ups; GFS Trem/Block Kit) Highland Spitfire (semi-hollow, flame maple top w/ bubinga inlay)
    Acoustics:Washburn D10CEQSB, Yamaha FG160E
    Bass: Westone Spectrum ST, Warwick Rockbass Corvette Basic Active
    Amps: Vox NT15H/V112NT Night Train, Peavey Bandit 112, Hartke HyDrive 210C Bass Amp, Vox DA5

Post Thanks / Like

The Lone Star originally used a Schaller super switch. Here's the original Fender diagrams

http://support.fender.com/service_di...0_02B_SISD.pdf
    Electric: Fat strat > Korg PB > TS7 > DS1 > DD-20 > Cube 60 (Fender model)

Acoustic: Guitar > microphone > audience

Post Thanks / Like

I did get a diagram from GFS with the kit but was for S-S-S. Thanks guys, for your quick responses. I'll let you know how she turns out.
    “Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It’s the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use.” Stevie Ray Vaughan