Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Are Texas Special tele pickups RWRP?

Thread: Are Texas Special tele pickups RWRP?

W. Branch of Susquehanna River, Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Are Texas Special tele pickups RWRP?

Does any one know for sure if the Texas Special tele pickups are noise cancelling when using both pickups at the same time?

My MIM has stock pickups that are very noisy and are not noise cancelling when both pickups are on, as in the middle switch position.

I want to replace these stock noisy pickups and want to get something that noise cancels in the middle position. I don't know about the Texas Specials and also wonder if anyone would be able to recommend a decent set of RWRP tele pickups.

Feedback appreciated.
    Duffy Bolduc
    South Williamsport, Pa.

"Now all the things that use to mean so much to me has got me old before my time." G. Allman, "Old Before My Time", Hittin' the Note.

Major changes to guitars and amps, to be updated soon.

Fiance - Supportive of musical art

Post Thanks / Like

The Texas Specials in my Strat have a RWRP middle pickup, and from what I've read, the Tele version is a RWRP pair as well.
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!