The stock middle, strat type, pickup on my Nashville tele sounds thin and weak even after adjusting the height. I want to replace the pickup. Strangely, although this pickup sounds unimpressive on its own, it sounds good when combined with the neck or bridge Tex Mex pickups.

Anyway, I want a middle strat pickup on my Nashville tele that sounds great on its own and is equal in power and fullness to the tele pickups which are a lot louder in my Nashville than the middle strat one is.

I don't know what to get that would sound like a strat pickup and be full sounding in the middle Nashville tele position.

I am thinking of getting a Seymour Duncan Alnico II pro or an SD something else like an Alnico 5 type one, but probably a "hot" version. Also, I'm not sure if I should put a bridge strat pickup in the middle position on the Nashville tele or a neck/middle one. The neck/middle one in there now is too weak, plus it lacks tone. If I could get a "hot" alnico II type strat pickup it might sound great.

Any ideas?