Thread: Behringer GMX110 demo

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Behringer GMX110 demo

Maybe this shoulda gone here:

Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Post Thanks / Like

+1 for the Iron Maiden influence

Cool demo, I'd agree that the dirty sounds are quite a bit nicer to my ear than the cleans. Will this Amph give me screaming solos? I'm thinking "yes". Doesn't sound like it'd be my go-to blues amp though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Despite the little issues I like this amp. In fact it does to really nice blues tones too...it sounds very very 'tubey' indeed, also when you dial in a clean on dirt channel. Even more than the tm-10 actually because this has some weird grit and compression etc. That actually just sounds really cool. The more I play it the more I dig the sounds. I like california/british/hot setting, lots of mids, and just adjust gain between one and eight for very nice palette of varying drive.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Dee

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the GM110 too and will say that it does most sounds reasonably well.......including bluesy sounds which is what I mostly play. You just vary the GAIN and you can get a good stand-in tone for a tube amp. I like the California (MESA) setting with just a touch of gain.....great sound to boogie with. Takes pedals pretty well too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yep that's what I use too...california and like 2,5 or even less gain. Really nice. That's what I used on the vid as well.
    Dee