Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Valentines Day From HELL
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valentines Day From HELL

Post Thanks / Like

Default Valentines Day From HELL

Happy Valentines day to me...lol. Got my Zero Dot today. It was well worth the wait. Been trying since last summer. What a GREAT guitar. The Bare Knuckles pups are awesome. Lots of the good Strat quack. The unfinished neck is smooth as silk. I also love the locking tuners, they too work very smoothly. Would like to thank Michael for putting up with my constant bugging him about are they ready yet, are they ready yet, are they ready yet. Was a real pleasure doing business with him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

HNHD! (Happy New Hell Day)

Oh, and...

Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

HNGD

So, I'm just curious... I've just been waiting patiently for an announcement of price and availability. Should I be contacting Syo directly? I'd hate to find out I've missed out because I haven't been chasing. (yes I'm on the mailing list)

Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't hurt....Give it a try.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations, riverrick! I have a Hell Zero Dot too -- was playing it this morning, as a mater of fact -- what a great guitar!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm curious bcdon does yours have a serial# on it?? I couldn't find one on mine. Was wondering if these first shipped are just prototypes or something.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    HNHD! (Happy New Hell Day)

Oh, and...

Pics now on post!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riverrick View Post
    I'm curious bcdon does yours have a serial# on it?? I couldn't find one on mine. Was wondering if these first shipped are just prototypes or something.
    Mine was a prototype and does not have a visible serial number (nor does my Hell Bender). I'm guessing that Syo doesn't stamp them just yet.

Post Thanks / Like

No Rick, you received the production model but I apologize for the confusion. When I went to the factory to inspect the latest run, I discovered that the serial numbers they had put on the guitars had the identifier of the factory (XXX111201 etc.- X's being the factory's initials) instead of for Hell (which would have been more like-- HG111201). As I am trying to avoid (for as long as possible) revealing which factories make our guitars, I had them removed (they are decals). Unfortunately there was no time to have my serials replaced because of the impending Chinese Spring holiday which would have delayed the shipment another 4 weeks. That's the short of it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ch0jin View Post
    HNGD

So, I'm just curious... I've just been waiting patiently for an announcement of price and availability. Should I be contacting Syo directly? I'd hate to find out I've missed out because I haven't been chasing. (yes I'm on the mailing list)
    Well, Ch0, you have indeed been patient for which I humbly thank you (with apologies). You are also welcome to contact me directly anytime and I will take care of any enquiry and/or purchase you may care to make. I am nearly ready with the store and an announcement is forthcoming, but you are absolutely welcome to jump the queue. Ironically it is easier for me to ship orders right now than it is to accept them. I have a shipping person but all of the design, back-end and financial part of the store are up to me, for now. I am in the middle of removing myself from our main business (which is stringed instruments- violin, cello etc), which will give me 100% of my time to attend to Hell. I am certainly looking forward to it!

And back to you Rick.-- HNGD!

Post Thanks / Like

Happy NGD, but I see no pics!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katastrophe View Post
    Happy NGD, but I see no pics!
    http://tinypic.com/r/35irqer/5

http://tinypic.com/r/eull08/5

http://tinypic.com/r/s6lwxy/5

Post Thanks / Like

I fixed your links for you. Happy New Guitar Day!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bcdon View Post
    I fixed your links for you. Happy New Guitar Day!

Thanks Don!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Don!!!
    Anytime, my friend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dang, it looks like I'll need to sell my Squier CV 50's and get a Zero Dot now!

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful! Congrats, man!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That's a purty strat-type for sure, but the Bender is way more my alley. If I won in a lottery I'd get one over any Gibson or whatever out there. Likely would change the pups to EMG tho
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah my first instinct was also a Bender. It's a nice looking guilar for sure. I just figured that it was a little too similar (hard tail, dual HB, bottom mount jack) to my Maton for me to impulse buy it

My MiK PoS plywood Squier on the other hand could absolutely be replaced, (I think I'll hand it down to my 8 yo nephew) with a sexy new Zero Dot. The best part is I just know I'd have eventually put a HB in the bridge, and Boom! The Zero Dot has one already

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by syo View Post
    Well, Ch0, you have indeed been patient for which I humbly thank you (with apologies). You are also welcome to contact me directly anytime and I will take care of any enquiry and/or purchase you may care to make. I am nearly ready with the store and an announcement is forthcoming, but you are absolutely welcome to jump the queue....
    You Sir, have a PM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast